Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

HELP! invaded by wildlife!

rosinacarley said:
brigham600 said:
rosinacarley said:
3. There are no cows in Fareham

Actually there are. They can be found in 'The Rose and Crown" and "Weatherspoons" most nights, but especially on Friday and Saturdays. :lol:

HOW RUDE! We have lunch in the Crown on Wednesdays!

Well, if you are mad enough to admit going into that pub, then I rest my case me dear. :wink: :lol:
 
Jenny_Dabber said:
This is my lil boy! Looks so cute, DON'T BELIEVE HIM!!!

Picture161.jpg

Just love your pussy JD,mmmmmmmmmmmmm :roll: :oops:
 
In the case of your cat returning home covered in some other animals blood, hair etc. or samll dog wash using the following method. Open all doors and clear a path between the toilet and the nearest outside door.

Lift lid and add half a cup of teapol or washing up liquid.

Drop said cat or dog into toilet and flush at least four times.

Stand as close to the rear of the toilet as possible and lift lid.

One very upset but clean animal will exit to the garden provided he does not meet a child/wife/husband/partner on the way. If he does you may just get an insurance pay out.

Nutty
 
In the case of your cat returning home covered in some other animals blood, hair etc. or small dog wash using the following method. Open all doors and clear a path between the toilet and the nearest outside door.

Lift lid and add half a cup of teapol or washing up liquid.

Drop said cat or dog into toilet and flush at least four times.

Stand as close to the rear of the toilet as possible and lift lid.

One very upset but clean animal will exit to the garden provided he does not meet a child/wife/husband/partner on the way. If he does you may just get an insurance pay out.

Nutty
 
Nutty said:
In the case of your cat returning home covered in some other animals blood, hair etc. or small dog wash using the following method. Open all doors and clear a path between the toilet and the nearest outside door.

Lift lid and add half a cup of teapol or washing up liquid.

Drop said cat or dog into toilet and flush at least four times.

Stand as close to the rear of the toilet as possible and lift lid.

One very upset but clean animal will exit to the garden provided he does not meet a child/wife/husband/partner on the way. If he does you may just get an insurance pay out

Nutty

Bit of a stutter over the keyboard there Nutty :roll:
 
Jenny_Dabber said:
This is my lil boy! Looks so cute, DON'T BELIEVE HIM!!!

Picture161.jpg

Are we sure this isn't really the PO Stoker? After all, Rosina's cat is probably called the PO Stoker and her husband's probably called Gerald the Cat! :lol:

Well J_D I never thought you would show us such an intimate piccy. And Rosina, I'm still waiting for those cyber chocomuffins - just sufficient to cover the G-Spot's Mast Button. It's not rude Rosina - honest! Ask Nutty! He'll tell you that the G-Spot is part of the Naval landscape and nothing to do with the female anatomy. :lol:
 
Always_a_Civvy said:
Jenny_Dabber said:
This is my lil boy! Looks so cute, DON'T BELIEVE HIM!!!

Picture161.jpg

Are we sure this isn't really the PO Stoker? After all, Rosina's cat is probably called the PO Stoker and her husband's probably called Gerald the Cat! :lol:

Well J_D I never thought you would show us such an intimate piccy. And Rosina, I'm still waiting for those cyber chocomuffins - just sufficient to cover the G-Spot's Mast Button. It's not rude Rosina - honest! Ask Nutty! He'll tell you that the G-Spot is part of the Naval landscape and nothing to do with the female anatomy. :lol:

So Rosina's pussy is called the PO Stoker , I wonder if he's bald !!!!! :?: :?:
 
dondon said:
Nutty said:
In the case of your cat returning home covered in some other animals blood, hair etc. or small dog wash using the following method. Open all doors and clear a path between the toilet and the nearest outside door.

Lift lid and add half a cup of teapol or washing up liquid.

Drop said cat or dog into toilet and flush at least four times.

Stand as close to the rear of the toilet as possible and lift lid.

One very upset but clean animal will exit to the garden provided he does not meet a child/wife/husband/partner on the way. If he does you may just get an insurance pay out

Nutty

Bit of a stutter over the keyboard there Nutty :roll:

Yeah, sorry about that but am using a laptop whilst on my UK Summer Tour and my fat fingers hit to many keys at one time.

Nutty

Beware I may come to a Town near you.
 
dondon said:
Always_a_Civvy said:
Jenny_Dabber said:
This is my lil boy! Looks so cute, DON'T BELIEVE HIM!!!

Picture161.jpg

Are we sure this isn't really the PO Stoker? After all, Rosina's cat is probably called the PO Stoker and her husband's probably called Gerald the Cat! :lol:

Well J_D I never thought you would show us such an intimate piccy. And Rosina, I'm still waiting for those cyber chocomuffins - just sufficient to cover the G-Spot's Mast Button. It's not rude Rosina - honest! Ask Nutty! He'll tell you that the G-Spot is part of the Naval landscape and nothing to do with the female anatomy. :lol:

So Rosina's pussy is called the PO Stoker , I wonder if he's bald !!!!! :?: :?:

OMG here we go again!

1. Cat is called Vincenzo, the other cat (the fat lazy one) is called Alfredo. The new one that I have not got yet is called Fabrizio
2. Vincenzo is not bald
3. The PO Stoker is kind of bald but only in the normal places
4. The PO Stoker is not a cat but a real person (sometimes)
5. Any other pussies in the the house are not bald
6. We did not have muffins because we had chocolate mini rolls from M&S, sorry I did not scan one and email it but the 12 girlies that I work with and the PO Stoker finished them off. However I am pleased to report that they were very chocolately and yummy.
 
Vincenzo, that's an unusual first name for a PO Stoker! And you say your lazy son's called Alfredo and the nipper on its way is to be called Fabrizio. And you have a dozen cats at home who you call "the girlies" and they and Vince have helped you demolish the chocolate thingies from M+S? :? :roll:

All very confusing if you ask me! What strange lives you Navy types lead. I'll stick to being a Civillian from Civvy Street. I just KNOW I'll remain sane & normal there... Phew! :lol:
 
:!:
Always_a_Civvy said:
Vincenzo, that's an unusual first name for a PO Stoker! And you say your lazy son's called Alfredo and the nipper on its way is to be called Fabrizio. And you have a dozen cats at home who you call "the girlies" and they and Vince have helped you demolish the chocolate thingies from M+S? :? :roll:

All very confusing if you ask me! What strange lives you Navy types lead. I'll stick to being a Civillian from Civvy Street. I just KNOW I'll remain sane & normal there... Phew! :lol:

So Rosina has got 2 pussy's & is waiting on the arrival of a smaller pussy , & works with a further 12 pussy's , surrounded by pussy's , lovely , lovely , lovely , :oops: & the PO Stoker has only a partial Brazilian , just love a Californian :!:
 

Latest Threads

Top