Help! I think I'm becoming invisible!

Shakey

War Hero
I've recently started to notice something scary - I think I'm becoming invisible to lasses under the age of 25 or so.

What the fuck is going on??? 8O

jesse650

War Hero
old and bold......or possibly old and bald....(I speak as one who is folically challenged)

mate it comes to us all :D :D :D

polariod

Lantern Swinger
Shakey said:
I've recently started to notice something scary - I think I'm becoming invisible to lasses under the age of 25 or so.

What the fuck is going on??? 8O
Who said that??????????????????? :lol:

Pol

Shakey said:
Story of my life. I think I was invisible to them even when I was under 25! :cry:

Shakey

War Hero
I forgot to mention there are a few exceptions, notably whenever I'm out running when I receive all kinds of lascivious invitations from the smally girls from the local Catholic girls school.

Should I continue to ignore their ribaldry or interrupt my exercise in order to further their education? :?

Oh yeah, what's a TOG?

josiecats

War Hero
Shakey...lovie...
I went to a Catholic school and belive me ,your beter off running...because those wee smally girls will EAT you alive :twisted:

Shakey

War Hero
josiecats said:
Shakey...lovie...
I went to a Catholic school and belive me ,your beter off running...because those wee smally girls will EAT you alive :twisted:
Hmmmm, I know them Catholic lasses have a bad reputation but matelots are even worse..... :twisted:

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
Bloody crushed ain't I.

Here I am at 21 (x3), sat in a trailer with a load of other chaps, attractive young blonde climbs in, looks around, pushes her way through the throng and sits on my lap, I sit there trying to ignore the near forgotten stirrings caused by the trailer bumping up and down. This happened on a number of occasions, much to the annoyance of several other males of a similar age to my good self.

I tried not to look to smug, but explained, when the young lady was out of earshot, that I obviously had the good looks and charm to pull, whereas they obviously did not.

After a couple of weeks of this happening, one of the older members asked of the young lady "Why do you always sit on his lap?"

I sat there waiting for kind words explaining that I was still sex on legs when out came the reply

"Cos He reminds me of me Grandad!"