Help! I think I'm becoming invisible!

I've recently started to notice something scary - I think I'm becoming invisible to lasses under the age of 25 or so.

What the fuck is going on??? 8O

polariod

Lantern Swinger
Shakey said:
I've recently started to notice something scary - I think I'm becoming invisible to lasses under the age of 25 or so.

What the fuck is going on??? 8O
Who said that??????????????????? :lol:

Pol

Shakey said:
Story of my life. I think I was invisible to them even when I was under 25! :cry:

I forgot to mention there are a few exceptions, notably whenever I'm out running when I receive all kinds of lascivious invitations from the smally girls from the local Catholic girls school.

Should I continue to ignore their ribaldry or interrupt my exercise in order to further their education? :?

Oh yeah, what's a TOG?

Shakey...lovie...
I went to a Catholic school and belive me ,your beter off running...because those wee smally girls will EAT you alive :twisted:

josiecats said:
Shakey...lovie...
I went to a Catholic school and belive me ,your beter off running...because those wee smally girls will EAT you alive :twisted:
Hmmmm, I know them Catholic lasses have a bad reputation but matelots are even worse..... :twisted:

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
Bloody crushed ain't I.

Here I am at 21 (x3), sat in a trailer with a load of other chaps, attractive young blonde climbs in, looks around, pushes her way through the throng and sits on my lap, I sit there trying to ignore the near forgotten stirrings caused by the trailer bumping up and down. This happened on a number of occasions, much to the annoyance of several other males of a similar age to my good self.

I tried not to look to smug, but explained, when the young lady was out of earshot, that I obviously had the good looks and charm to pull, whereas they obviously did not.

After a couple of weeks of this happening, one of the older members asked of the young lady "Why do you always sit on his lap?"

I sat there waiting for kind words explaining that I was still sex on legs when out came the reply

"Cos He reminds me of me Grandad!"