Help for Heroes - We Need Your Votes!

Discussion in 'Charity' started by FIGJAM33, Feb 20, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi everyone,

In support of Help for Heroes I am entering a team in to an endurance race called the “Drambuie Pursuitâ€.

To cut a long story short we need your votes to get a place in the competition - voting ceases on 31st March whereby the top 5 teams will be allegeable to compete and the team in top position will be given £2500 towards their charity.

Please show your support & vote for “Team RIFF RAF†via the attached link - just enter your DOB then click on "Vote", it's free and takes 10secs!

Vote For Team RIFF RAF Here

I know we are RAF "Crabs" but it is all about Jointery these days & it's for a worthwhile cause!

Further details about the event can be found on the Help for Heroes website.

Help for Heroes - The Drambuie Pursuit

Please pass this thread on to all your friends, family & anyone else who might be willing to help.

Cheers,

Joe Dale
    33 Sqn
    RAF Benson

2. Thanks for the help!

3. Much to one's annoyance with crabs I have voted for you :)

I take it the walk isn't on a Friday as we don't want to ruin your weekend - just like your planes whereby you only get the duty aircraft on a Friday for an ADEX.

4. My mates an ex Pilot, top man, so you get my vote.
    Looks like you have a bit of catching up to do so lets hope we can help. :wink:

5. Best of luck you have my vote

6. Done! :thumbright: Good Luck.

SP.

7. Voted in memory of my RAF dad who won the war. The Japanese surrendered three days after he was posted to India.

8. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

9. Thanks for all the votes - good job in the last 2 hours! If anyone has any ideas on how to generate more support it would be much appreciated.

I don't want to lose the £2500 to the Air Ambulance - I think H4H could do a better job with the cash!

Cheers.

10. voted

11. Good job chaps, over 150 votes today - thanks for the help.

If anyone is interested we are also on Facebook & Twitter...

Facebook - Team Riff RAF

Twitter - Team Riff RAF

Feel free to invite your friends & colleagues to join our group!

The Drambuie Pursuit will be televised on ITV during June so hopefully we should be able to get some much needed media coverage for H4H.

If only everyone who viewed the post voted.......!!

12. Voted, come on fellow Rum Rationers!

13. Unfortunately im not old enough to vote ;)

Still, what they dont know wont hurt them, good luck...

14. done Best Wishes

15. voted .. x bubblehead good luck

16. Thanks once again for all your help, it is really appreciated! We still have until 31st March so keep on voting. If you have any ideas on how to promote the team I would love to hear them.

Listen out on BFPS Radio this week if you want to hear me make a tit of myself.....

Joe

17. Voted

18. Hi everyone, please take the time to vote - it's free & I'm not asking for cash!!!

In support of Help for Heroes I am entering a team in to an endurance race called the “Drambuie Pursuitâ€.

To cut a long story short we need your votes to get a place in the competition - voting ceases on 31st March whereby the top 5 teams will be allegeable to compete and the team in top position will be given £2500 towards their charity.

Please show your support & vote for “Team RIFF RAF†via the attached link - just enter your DOB then click on "Vote", it's free and takes 10secs!

Vote For Team RIFF RAF Here

I know we are RAF "Crabs" but it is all about Jointery these days & it's for a worthwhile cause!

Further details about the event can be found on the Help for Heroes website.

Help for Heroes - The Drambuie Pursuit

Please pass this thread on to all your friends, family & anyone else who might be willing to help.

Cheers,

Joe Dale
    33 Sqn
    RAF Benson