Help for a medical appeal

I know there is probably loads od posts like rhis but at thw moment I am applying and have been stopped by a medical appeal and being a typical 16 year old i have no clue what to do with it.
I will have appeal evidence next month but dont know what else to do. Any advice would be appriciated.

I know there is probably loads od posts like rhis but at thw moment I am applying and have been stopped by a medical appeal and being a typical 16 year old i have no clue what to do with it.
I will have appeal evidence next month but dont know what else to do. Any advice would be appriciated.
What kind of medical problem do you have, TSC?

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Assuming you have all the relevant evidence, plonk it in an envelope addressed to the sender of your medical rejection letter, via your careers adviser in your local AFCO with a covering letter. (Take copies of everything you send...just in case)

Keep it short, polite & factually correct. Something like:
"AFCO Nonsuch
1 High Street
Nonsuch
DSC1 2PEE

Full Home Postal Address
UK

dd/mm/yyyyy

Dear Sir/Madam

Ref: TS Cleopatra URN: 100000xxxxxx dob: dd/mm/yyyy

Further to my medical rejection letter dated dd/mm/yyyy due to my last prescribed inhaler on dd/mm/yyyy, I wish to appeal the 48 month medical deferral period on the grounds that the inhaler was specifically prescribed for an upper respiratory tract infection on dd/mm/yyyy.

Please also find enclosed the relevant medical notes, together with a letter of confirmation from my GP to confirm the inhaler was not prescribed in relation to asthma, together with confirmation of completion of treatment.

Yours sincerely

TS"

Be aware medical records cannot be "removed or erased" but the GP can further add clarification to avoid ambiguity. If asthma signs & symptoms were present & their is a prior history of asthma, then the service is likely to err on the side of caution.