Help choosing an alternative role

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
The laying of them by SSN's is surreptitious--- but once laid they certainly are detectable by any number of means.
Mines are, I think, a thing of the past.
You have to know they've been laid before you can start searching for them, mines don't tend to give themselves away by flashing lights and bells on them if you hadn't noticed.

Stirlin

War Hero
You don't half drone on
You are far too kind to the amateur , pathetic , wind up merchant , he still believes we have not sussed him.
He will only post in the serious threads , I gave him the link to RR's greatest and invited him to Lil's but If he has read our best he probably won't bother.

Taztiff

War Hero
You are far too kind to the amateur , pathetic , wind up merchant , he still believes we have not sussed him.
Of course we are all being kind to him - it is a serious thread after all.
To the OP, I hope you can see that if you do go MCDO, then you will have nothing to do all day but sit front of your PC making nonsensical comments on RR about how boring life is with no mines to find. :)
Now if you pick a real job - like Chef - then you will have plenty to do and everyone will love you, especially if you allow 2 sausages at breakfast.:rolleyes: