helooooo

hello... my first post just to say hy to one and all .if we are talking and it takes a whlie for me too answer its because it only type with one finger...
:mrgreen: :razz: :grin:

aussiepint

War Hero
Hiya 007,
Don't worry hun, if you can learn to type 'feck off', 'lol' and 'let's pick on Web Blobby' really quickly, then you will absolutely fine in the Chatroom. :)

dondon

MIA
Missmoneypennyoo7 said:
hello... my first post just to say hy to one and all .if we are talking and it takes a whlie for me too answer its because it only type with one finger...
:mrgreen: :razz: :grin:

Same affliction as me then , welcome to the site "MMPoo7", enjoy it & do join in as you wish ,
:wink: :lol: :wink: :roll:

josiecats

War Hero
ok just dont tell any more of my secrets feck sake...................... i know where you live :twisted: :twisted:

dondon

MIA
josiecats said:
ok just dont tell any more of my secrets feck sake...................... i know where you live :twisted: :twisted:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :???: :???: ,,, R U in club this weekend "Josie"

josiecats

War Hero
dondon said:
josiecats said:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :???: :???: ,,, R U in club this weekend "Josie"
mite be in sunday nite lovie........

mikh

MIA
Welcome, and any secrets you have about Josiecats are to be declassified immediatly and spread about the threads and chat room

josiecats

War Hero
mikh said:
Welcome, and any secrets you have about Josiecats are to be declassified immediatly and spread about the threads and chat room
watch it boy.............. :twisted: :twisted:

mikh

MIA
josiecats said:
mikh said:
Can't watch it, if i don't know what I'm supposed to be watching for Josie
:lol: :twisted: :lol: :twisted:

dondon

MIA
josiecats said:
mikh said:

Am I still your favourite boy "josie" !!!!!!! :wink:

Latest Threads