Helmand Blog: "Female Engineers In Joint Helicopter Force"

#2
Re: Helmand Blog: "Female Engineers In Joint Helicopter Forc

Reminds me of the old beatles number , that we used to sing to on board (Paperback writer) " I need a job and a want to be the AEOs Writer" Ps but in this case not the Sea Kings AEO :lol: :lol: :lol:
 
#6
Re: Helmand Blog: "Female Engineers In Joint Helicopter Forc

WreckerL said:
shag_shacker said:
believe me when i say that phot has been airbrushed - ive seen one of em up close and she dont look lik ethat - grotbags from rod hull and emu comes to mind :lol:
The speccy one on the left looks scary 8O
i couldnt possibly confirm that one of em looks like a retarded mong

(SS nod head and points left)
 
#7
Re: Helmand Blog: "Female Engineers In Joint Helicopter Forc

shag_shacker said:
WreckerL said:
shag_shacker said:
believe me when i say that phot has been airbrushed - ive seen one of em up close and she dont look lik ethat - grotbags from rod hull and emu comes to mind :lol:
The speccy one on the left looks scary 8O
i couldnt possibly confirm that one of em looks like a retarded mong

(SS nod head and points left)
Even worse, a ginger and the matelot one out of the lot. You'd think life had been cruel enough being a ginger woo (sounds good though)
 

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
#8
Re: Helmand Blog: "Female Engineers In Joint Helicopter Forc

WreckerL said:
shag_shacker said:
WreckerL said:
shag_shacker said:
believe me when i say that phot has been airbrushed - ive seen one of em up close and she dont look lik ethat - grotbags from rod hull and emu comes to mind :lol:
The speccy one on the left looks scary 8O
i couldnt possibly confirm that one of em looks like a retarded mong

(SS nod head and points left)
Even worse, a ginger and the matelot one out of the lot. You'd think life had been cruel enough being a ginger woo (sounds good though)
Oi bawbags, shes one of gods chosen children!!!!!!!!
 
#9
Re: Helmand Blog: "Female Engineers In Joint Helicopter Forc

witsend said:
WreckerL said:
shag_shacker said:
WreckerL said:
shag_shacker said:
believe me when i say that phot has been airbrushed - ive seen one of em up close and she dont look lik ethat - grotbags from rod hull and emu comes to mind :lol:
The speccy one on the left looks scary 8O
i couldnt possibly confirm that one of em looks like a retarded mong

(SS nod head and points left)
Even worse, a ginger and the matelot one out of the lot. You'd think life had been cruel enough being a ginger woo (sounds good though)
Oi bawbags, shes one of gods chosen children!!!!!!!!
Glad he chose her, means we're all safe
 
#11
Re: Helmand Blog: "Female Engineers In Joint Helicopter Forc

Must be the busiest women in theatre, keeping all those aircraft in the air single handedly....... 8O :) :lol: :? :wink:
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
scouse The Fleet Air Arm 50
T The Corps 8
nutty_bag Current Affairs 13

Similar threads

Latest Threads

New Posts

Top