Hello?

#4
titanic said:
Hi

Im looking for some help...Im a bit of a wreck when it comes to boats....could anyone lend me some muscle!
Hello & Goodbye.

Nice try, but I cannot even be bothered with silly jokes like:

" I suppose that you go down like your user-name-sake did?"


Look elsewhere, you have been called :evil:

WAH muscle duly exercised..
 
#8
titanic said:
Hi

Im looking for some help...Im a bit of a wreck when it comes to boats....could anyone lend me some muscle!
I could point you in the direction of a few prawns, or even a cockle to shove up your arsel :wink:
 
#9
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp said:
Hello & Goodbye.

Nice try, but I cannot even be bothered with silly jokes like:

" I suppose that you go down like your user-name-sake did?"
.
But you are obviously bothered as you did :D
 
#11
Rumrat said:
I could point you in the direction of a few prawns, or even a cockle to shove up your arsel :wink:
Oh yes please I love prawns especially the BIG ones with that lovely thick creamy sauce drizzled all over!! :)
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S The Fleet 9
anuvverarrser Current Affairs 42
D Submariners 35

Similar threads

New Posts