hello!!

I'm sat in my office, bored as hell,
Wondered how many of you were as well!!

Been in the mob for a couple of year-
So thought I'd say to all off you here!!

Would rather be in my local with a glass of wine-
But shall wait for Secure, and have one at mine!!!!!!!!!

Hello to you all

luv,
The Lil Minx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

in reply to your brilliant ode

i have one of my own

sat in my office having a bash
getting a bit worried about the size of the rash

nothing to do getting very bored
roll on 1600 so i can get out of this shithole

SILVER_FOX said:
What a shower of loafers you lot are. If you haven't got much to do then get out there and help an oppo who has more than enough.

SF
why the f*ck would i want to do that for - i like sitting here all day with nowt on /to do

shag_shacker said:
SILVER_FOX said:
What a shower of loafers you lot are. If you haven't got much to do then get out there and help an oppo who has more than enough.

SF
why the f*ck would i want to do that for - i like sitting here all day with nowt on /to do
... and we wonder why we're in so much crap these days? What ever happened to setting an example to others or taking a little pride in the job and the Service?

Very, very sad!

SF

SILVER_FOX said:
shag_shacker said:
SILVER_FOX said:

SF
... and we wonder why we're in so much crap these days? What ever happened to setting an example to others or taking a little pride in the job and the Service?

Very, very sad!

SF

You after promotion?

rod-gearing said:
SILVER_FOX said:
shag_shacker said:
SILVER_FOX said:

SF

Very, very sad!

SF

You after promotion?
i do have pride - it takes a ot of preening to get this ego ready every morning

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S The Fleet 9
anuvverarrser Current Affairs 42
D Submariners 35