Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by perrym, Jul 5, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi, just a quick post to say hi and introduce myself.

Have been visiting the site since November, and at last took the plunge to sign up. Like the site, some quite shall we say "interesting" members and lots of good threads. Especially the Newbie forum with some great articles of advise for our "reliefs" to take onboard.

I am a serving Submariner , currently based at Abbeywood as part of the Astute Combat System. Recently left a V boat. Ended up in Abbeywood as no shore drafts in Faslane. How bad is that and its only going to get worse.

Anyway look forward to posting again soon.
  2. Welcome mate, get stuck in
  3. Welcome onboard, Shagger. Talking to Rob P in the bar last night...
  4. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Welcome Sundodger, by the name of Mason.

I wonder if your move South to Abbeywood is in any way connected to the inclement weather usually associated with Faslane?

Doubtless your binocular-shaped suntan has now faded into the background of your pale face, rather than the face catching-up with the tan? :thumright:
  5. Ninja,Faslane - inclement weather never! Was expecting great things of the "sunny south" however it's pretty dissapointing so far! Great weather at home in sunny scotland, piddling down here. Oh well summer will be here on the 15th July apparently.

Disgruntled-haven't seen Rob P for a couple of days, trying to work out who you are.

thanks for the welcome
  6. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Perry, just press PM & send him a personal message mate, if you haven't already. (Apologies if you've already sussed that one)
  7. No drama's ninja, was going to PM disgruntled later. Ta mate
  8. Go to a Male Site!!!
  9. moondog ???
  10. Sorry my friend,
    I.ve had a few!!!
  11. No Problem, enjoy, have a few more it is afterall POETS day tomorrow :happy2:
  12. welcome mate :))
    Have fun posting
  13. Welcome to the site mate, suppose we have to put up with you sundodgers!! uck! :pukel: :thumright: