hello

#1
hello, my name is martin and im new to this! i was wandering if any one knows any where you can buy or have made a royal marines number ones outfit. its for my grandad who is an ex-marine and for his birthday i would like to get him it as he can wear it for my sisters wedding.
any comments will be appreciated
martin
 
#2
martin87 said:
hello, my name is martin and im new to this! i was wandering if any one knows any where you can buy or have made a royal marines number ones outfit. its for my grandad who is an ex-marine and for his birthday i would like to get him it as he can wear it for my sisters wedding.
any comments will be appreciated
martin
Could always try ebay. Don't know of the legality of wearing service uniform once a person has left the service though.
 
#3
slim said:
martin87 said:
hello, my name is martin and im new to this! i was wandering if any one knows any where you can buy or have made a royal marines number ones outfit. its for my grandad who is an ex-marine and for his birthday i would like to get him it as he can wear it for my sisters wedding.
any comments will be appreciated
martin
Could always try ebay. Don't know of the legality of wearing service uniform once a person has left the service though.

I cant see any problems as long as the Uniform doesnt have Insignia and Awards that the wearer isnt entitled to wear.A lot of the Vets on the Rememberance Day Parade still sport theirs.
 
#6
thanks for your responce, i have tried ebay, i have found a couple but the only problem is size! He has shrunk and lost weight since the marines. if you know of any where that can make them that would be great.
 

Hawkeye

Lantern Swinger
#8
martin87 said:
thanks for your responce, i have tried ebay, i have found a couple but the only problem is size! He has shrunk and lost weight since the marines. if you know of any where that can make them that would be great.
Try Tailor Lee in Queens St Portsmouth
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Richbomber Submariners 12
C Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 24
Njs71 RFA 10

Similar threads

Latest Threads

New Posts

Top