hello to all !!!

hey you will love it here loadsa bannter. Oh n if you have a facebook accoutn there is a group called Diamond Lil's (RR chatroom) let me wannabeapilot or montigny-la-plaisse know and we will sned you an invite as its a private group. enjoy x

Carrolannabelle said:
hey you will love it here loadsa bannter. Oh n if you have a facebook accoutn there is a group called Diamond Lil's (RR chatroom) let me wannabeapilot or montigny-la-plaisse know and we will sned you an invite as its a private group. enjoy x
I'm on facebook :) under sean edwin francis mellor i think there's only one of me so i'm not to hard to find :)

Carrolannabelle said:
You forgot to look up rumration before you started the group, huh?

Welcome to RR xxx

Jenny_Dabber said:
Carrolannabelle said:

Welcome to RR xxx
She did but it was full of ugly fcukers, the new one is just full of ugly [email protected]

Montigny_La_Palisse said:
Jenny_Dabber said:
Carrolannabelle said:

Welcome to RR xxx
She did but it was full of ugly fcukers, the new one is just full of ugly [email protected]
I did look up rumration but the new one is for most of the people i chat to on here lol

seanie88 said:
Carrolannabelle said:
seanie88 said:
4to8 said:
[quote="seanie88" facebook :) i think there's only one of me

Thank fcuk for that
Too right ha ha ha more than one of me in the world would be to much!!!
theres one of me on there but two others spelt differently that come up when u search fo me
so what do i put in to search for you ??[/quote]
dwarf with big flappy winkle?

4to8 said:
seanie88 said:
Carrolannabelle said:
seanie88 said:
4to8 said:

Thank fcuk for that
theres one of me on there but two others spelt differently that come up when u search fo me
so what do i put in to search for you ??
dwarf with big flappy winkle?[/quote]

u wish u cud suck on it

Carrolannabelle said:
4to8 said:
seanie88 said:
Carrolannabelle said:
seanie88 said:
4to8 said:

Thank fcuk for that
so what do i put in to search for you ??
dwarf with big flappy winkle?
u wish u cud suck on it[/quote]

Naw, gone off kippers

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S The Fleet 9
anuvverarrser Current Affairs 42
D Submariners 35