Hello there.

#4
Wheelson said:
Hi there! Just joined. Thought I would drop in and say hello. :wink:


Hello Wheelsonmeals,

Errrm, It's usually the Newbies who ask a question at RR, but can I break that tradition by daring to ask you 'Why'?

Potential RN/RM Recruit perhaps? Or have you 'just joined' the RN/RM already?

No angle - just expressing a natural curiosity.

Edited to see your reasons made clear whilst posting my question.

Carry on that man :wink:
 
#7
SailorRob said:
Hi, just joined also, I am interested in Russian boats, but can I also join the Navy from here?
I think you'd better follow the links on your other thread first and try google before asking questions.
 
#13
Wheelson said:
Ok, im confused? Whats with all the flower and plant references?
Are you, where you ever, or have you inclinations toward becoming: A Barber, perchance?

After that it just becomes complicated and gardening is best avoided at this stage of your career at RR :wink:
 
#14
SailorRob said:
WreckerL said:
SailorRob said:
Hi, just joined also, I am interested in Russian boats, but can I also join the Navy from here?
I think you'd better follow the links on your other thread first and try google before asking questions.
I use Bing but will try Google aswell.
When you join up and get your first ship, give me a shout and i'll come and scrub the flats for you!!!! :D
 
#16
Joint_Force_Harrier said:
SailorRob said:
WreckerL said:
SailorRob said:
Hi, just joined also, I am interested in Russian boats, but can I also join the Navy from here?
I think you'd better follow the links on your other thread first and try google before asking questions.
I use Bing but will try Google aswell.
When you join up and get your first ship, give me a shout and i'll come and scrub the flats for you!!!! :D
Thanks, Harrier. But what are Flats? Do you have like multi-story houses on boats?
 
#18
SailorRob said:
Joint_Force_Harrier said:
SailorRob said:
WreckerL said:
SailorRob said:
Hi, just joined also, I am interested in Russian boats, but can I also join the Navy from here?
I think you'd better follow the links on your other thread first and try google before asking questions.
I use Bing but will try Google aswell.
When you join up and get your first ship, give me a shout and i'll come and scrub the flats for you!!!! :D
Thanks, Harrier. But what are Flats? Do you have like multi-story houses on boats?
Yes.
 

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Moderator
Book Reviewer
#19
Wheelson said:
Ok, im confused? Whats with all the flower and plant references?
Well you should know, Amanda. You've got your own florist shop in Caithness. Or are you not feeling very "Creative" today..?! :oops:
 
#20
Very creative today actually thanks :)

Lol as has been said in another thread, been a very entertaining afternoon... although my flower conditioning has suffered a bit. Guess it will be a late night in the shop tonight.

Thanks lovlies! Was fun while it lasted :) xx
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S The Fleet 9
anuvverarrser Current Affairs 42
D Submariners 35

Similar threads

Latest Threads

New Posts