Hello Perce

wet_blobby

War Hero
What with all the shenanagans going on over at Arrse I thought I'd start a thread welcoming Perce over here on RR as they're obviously getting a bit threaders with the "improvements" going on over there.

So. Welcome smellies, leave the wannabees at the door, civvies without political agendas are welcome, journo's can go fcuk themselves and forces whores who want cock just sign the list.

Welcome.

My first question. Why when Perce fights in the desert he wears woodland camouflage, is this a "look at me I'm well hard" approach to warfare like the redcoats of old or just lazyness?

wet_blobby said:
My first question. Why when Perce fights in the desert he wears woodland camouflage, is this a "look at me I'm well hard" approach to warfare like the redcoats of old or just lazyness?
It's because some dull cunt got rid of our red coats mate.

JonnoJonno said:
wet_blobby said:
But when you was in..............?
and was 4 rounds a minute sustainable? :) :roll:

Rumrat said:
JonnoJonno said:
wet_blobby said:
So long as my house nigger kept up with the ammo runs mate, yes.

Ageing_Gracefully

War Hero
Review Editor
Book Reviewer
wet_blobby said:
What with all the shenanagans going on over at Arrse I thought I'd start a thread welcoming Perce over here on RR as they're obviously getting a bit threaders with the "improvements" going on over there.
Don't get too smug WB. As a Mod you know that the pain is coming in your direction......SOON. :lol:

wet_blobby said:
Yep your on to it AG,
BR and I were the advance party (a drunker, less responsible version of a recce platoon); you've learned our ways and are better prepared for the gigantic mongathon to come. :twisted:

JonnoJonno said:
Rumrat said:
JonnoJonno said:
wet_blobby said:
So long as my house nigger kept up with the ammo runs mate, yes.
House nigger? ah that would be the RAOC or RCOL yes?
You'll have to forgive me but deep in my dissociative identity disorder I have no idea to what you refer. Its a little like being in the army, not knowing exactly what you are. :wink: :roll:

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
JonnoJonno said:
wet_blobby said:
Yep your on to it AG,
BR and I were the advance party (a drunker, less responsible version of a recce platoon); you've learned our ways and are better prepared for the gigantic mongathon to come. :twisted:
You mean this isn't ARRSE? Jesus. What have i been drinking lately?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S The Fleet 9
anuvverarrser Current Affairs 42
D Submariners 35