Hello Perce

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by wet_blobby, Jul 9, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

What with all the shenanagans going on over at Arrse I thought I'd start a thread welcoming Perce over here on RR as they're obviously getting a bit threaders with the "improvements" going on over there.

So. Welcome smellies, leave the wannabees at the door, civvies without political agendas are welcome, journo's can go fcuk themselves and forces whores who want cock just sign the list.

Welcome.

My first question. Why when Perce fights in the desert he wears woodland camouflage, is this a "look at me I'm well hard" approach to warfare like the redcoats of old or just lazyness?

2. It's because some dull cunt got rid of our red coats mate.

3. wet_blobby

Red coats are great, even untrained natives can get the nod "chuck it at the red thing".....victorian grief whores,,,,

4. But when you was in..............?
    and was 4 rounds a minute sustainable? :) :roll:

5. So long as my house nigger kept up with the ammo runs mate, yes.

6. Ageing_Gracefully

Ageing_Gracefully War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Don't get too smug WB. As a Mod you know that the pain is coming in your direction......SOON. :lol:

7. wet_blobby

Yep your on to it AG,

8. BR and I were the advance party (a drunker, less responsible version of a recce platoon); you've learned our ways and are better prepared for the gigantic mongathon to come. :twisted:

9. House nigger? ah that would be the RAOC or RCOL yes?
    You'll have to forgive me but deep in my dissociative identity disorder I have no idea to what you refer. Its a little like being in the army, not knowing exactly what you are. :wink: :roll:

10. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

You mean this isn't ARRSE? Jesus. What have i been drinking lately?

11. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Pongoes on RR? Christ on a bike - they'll be letting WAFUs post on here next... :shock: :twisted:

12. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

And rozzers. What is the world coming to? 8O

13. Hello :hello2: