Hello peeps!

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by lil_bo_peep, Mar 25, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just thought I would pop in and introduce myself. Hope this is the right section. Well, I am 30 years old and have previously served in (dare I say it) The Royal Green Jackets for 5 years from 1992 to 1997.

After quite a few years in civilian life I have decided to re-enlist as I am still age eligible. I have worked with The Royal Marines in Norway on Arctic Warfare Training on a couple of occasions which has left me with a lasting impression of this Corps.

I have recently returned from France after completing French Foreign Legion Selection but failing at the last hurdle. I passed all the tests but was turned down at the commission.

After getting back to the UK I decided to take the option of re-enlisting in the British Forces. I have passed the PRMC and now have just one final interview to complete later this week. By joining this forum I hope to learn more about what my future has in store for me. Any advice will be greatly appreciated and in return I will try not to ask any stupid questions, although no promises. Well that's about it for now, it looks like I have some reading to do. :smile:
  2. Welcome to RR...have a look at the Corps section...lots of valuable info there.