hello guys and girls

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by wsinclair, Feb 10, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. signed up over a year ago but didnt have much access to internet and now can't remember my login lol. looking to be an ETME (surface), did my psychometric test yesterday and got eyes tested today, medical booked for 28th Feb. this is my 2nd attempt as last time, due to having depression in 2010, medical examiner told me he wouldn't take it further BUT i could reapply after 12 months of having stopped medication, so i did and here i am again more determined than ever :D
  2. good luck in your medical and welcome back to RR :)
  3. cheers! i have a question about a 2nd referee whilst i'm here...what jobs are classed as civil servant? i know you can have doctor, teacher, dentist but i haven't been in Perth long enough to have known my dentist or doctor (doesn't help i only registered with both just recently and form says the referee must have known me for at least 12 months) and i haven't spoken to any of my teachers in years (form says must of had contact with referee within last 6 months)
  4. What about your Solicitor?:pottytrain2:

Sorry pissed
  5. don't have one because i've never really needed one apart from once but that was a one off legal aid
  6. Know anyone who works for government? Home office / foreign office etc?
  7. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Slide $20 to a RM charity and I'll write you a letter, what you want me to be?
  8. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Speak to your parents, there may be a family friend who will be a suitable ref.
  9. i put down mums boyfriend since hes technically not family and he is ex rfa. had medical yesterday...didnt fail but didnt pass either! need to send off gp report before they decide whether or not i can continue with application process. fingers crossed!
  10. Hello All, me new here, feel good to be a part of this community, and me very happy to join this forum,
    hope i will learn some good things here and also share my knowledge....
  11. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Where are you from Henryk?
  12. Welcome to site Henryk.