Hello from the Windies

Just 3 days into a 14 day cruise for the big 50 birthday and had a great day in Antigua on a catamarran drinking the rum all day and I can still spell (but not that well)

Its only 28 Centigrade out here but I will manage !!!!

chieftiff

War Hero
Better whack another wooly pully on, don't want to catch your death out there. Enjoy the rum you lucky bugger it always tastes better in that neck of the woods :afro:

Enjoy Nicks ---superb place where the sea is blue and the sand is
white .

Did three months out there in my younger days , courtesy of the
grey funnel cruises .

:nemo: :nemo:

Nicks, your wife certainly doesn't look anything approaching 40 let alone 50. I'm glad she's treating her toyboy (you) to a happy cruise though. Will you do something similar for your 50th birthday in 10 years time?

Have a great time! :thumright:

If you get the chance to visit Cane Garden Bay in Tortola, do it. Nuff respect to your mrs for knocking back a mug of painkiller btw.

chieftiff said:
Better whack another wooly pully on, don't want to catch your death out there. Enjoy the rum you lucky bugger it always tastes better in that neck of the woods :afro:
The "neck of the woods" was very apt. We enjoyed (and still do) Woods 100 Overproof rum from British Guyana ( now just Guyana) . They've been making it from Demerara sugar for 150 years. It's aged for 3 years and has one of the highest ABV's at 57%. Gulpers anyone?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S The Fleet 9
anuvverarrser Current Affairs 42
D Submariners 35