Hello from the Noddy Tour

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by wet_blobby, Jul 18, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Hello, i am a blonde barmaid in Hamilton, Scotland. The Noddy Tour has descended on my bar, we have internet access in the bar. The noddy tour say's "Hello". We are all sunburnt, polaroid has fell off the wagon and we are awaiting for Harry to appear!!

P.S. The barmaid is tapping and she is lovely!!

2. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Aha, wondered how long it would take!

Hope all's going well Blobbs!
  3. What!!...they still sober enough to dictate stuff?

Enjoy the run.
  4. A pissed up Noddy and Big Ears...that's all you need!!!
    Hope you're having a great time!! :thumright:
  5. Did she get your password Blobs? You'll have to change it from 'Tessie Bear'.
    Give Arbroath hell, if you're passing that way.
  6. You corrupted my Sea-daddy!! Bartsward!

If she's blonde and serving you drinks WB, then more power to her!

Looking forward to the Noddy Tour in August xx
  7. She can sleep safe in her pit.......

8. Why am I not surprised that it is a serving wench doing WB's bidding...

Have a great run
  9. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

He He, I remember that photo, having a sly ciggie in Buck house was murder. Our next venue (coventry) has been cancelled due to bad weather so it's a week on the lash, I hope Polaroid has got home safe as he had quite a long hard fall from the wagon.... :dwarf:

The weather is awful, it will put a lot of firms out of business, I have never known so many shows, funfairs etc cancelled. There will be sod all help from the Govt for the outside show industry, after all we are just a cash cow, but next year there will be very few shows about.

Back to the beer.......
  10. Blobs

Good to hear from you keep the bar propped up, and it is drier up here than down south they tell me.
  11. just got back from 32 hours with the Noddy Tour.

Everyone worked so hard and had a great party last night.

Me and josiecats wanted to join in with the karioke but the ringmaster (not blobbs) passed us over in favour of teenage girls - sigh

I'm sure those who go next weekend will have a great time.

:toothy2: :toothy2: :toothy2: :toothy2: :toothy2: :toothy2: :toothy2: :toothy2: :toothy2: :toothy2: :toothy2: :toothy2: :toothy2: :toothy2: :toothy2: :toothy2: :toothy2: :toothy2: :toothy2: :toothy2: :toothy2: