Hello from Metro Manila,Philippines.

diesel

Lantern Swinger
Angeles City, Pampanga, Philippines. wonderrrrrfuuuuuul.
They are not as dangerous as where you are Lingyai, but I can now spot a ladyboy from 50 yards.

diesel said:
Angeles City, Pampanga, Philippines. wonderrrrrfuuuuuul.
They are not as dangerous as where you are Lingyai, but I can now spot a ladyboy from 50 yards.
Yeah so can I, at least I think I can but I am normally looking at the back of her head :twisted:
My only regrets are that I wasted many years going on holiday to wanky places like spain and portugal before wising up and getting a bit further afield. Wonderfull. Variety is the spice of life !

diesel

Lantern Swinger
Same here. I've been visiting Thailand on average three times a year for the last ten years, mostly weddings or stag nights ( miles and miles of vertical smiles ) as you know it's a short hop from HK. Perhaps I'll PM you the next time I'm going.
By the way we are of the same branch.

diesel said:
Same here. I've been visiting Thailand on average three times a year for the last ten years, mostly weddings or stag nights ( miles and miles of vertical smiles ) as you know it's a short hop from HK. Perhaps I'll PM you the next time I'm going.
By the way we are of the same branch.
Ah, the master race. Weapons Engineering branch, simply the best. Do it mate, I pop over to Honk Kong everynow and then for a bit of R&R, great place, been there long?

diesel

Lantern Swinger
12 years, permanent resident and all that. Got two youngest sons here with me, the oldest one being a full screw in the REME still.
Anyone else reading this should consider your next holiday destination as, like Lingyai, I think Thailand is by far the best place I've visited. Bangkok is beautiful but there are even better places in the country to see and you get a lot for a tenner.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S The Fleet 9
anuvverarrser Current Affairs 42
D Submariners 35