Helicopter pilot shot between the eyes

Comm.

Lantern Swinger
daffy1 said:
Every time i hear stories like this, it makes me pround to serve amonst the British forces. Things like this makes me think that we are one of the best, if not the best military in the world, it makes us stand out amonst the others. Also you got to wonder why on earth we rely on America so much ?, granted they have the man power and resources but it does make you wonder what if we had the same kind of budget to play around with, who would be our closest ally then, who would our special relationship be with ?.
Anyway good drils that crab.
Here here!

:eek:ccasion5:

Comm.

Lantern Swinger
If anyone wants a good look in to the lives of the chooky pilots on Herrick this is a must watch:

Above Enemy Lines Part 1 (2,3,4 & 5 are linked)

Or at least watch this part wherein they try to evacuate and save the life of wounded soldier Private Chris Gray. May he rest in peace.

In this video they get a chinook going in just a few minutes. Though it is sadly not enough; I find the whole crew's communication and team work inspiring.

Evacuation of Private Chris Gray Afghanistan - Chinook

Comm.

AngryMonkey

Lantern Swinger
daffy1 said:
it does make you wonder what if we had the same kind of budget to play around with, who would be our closest ally then, who would our special relationship be with ?.
Anyway good drils that crab.
Probably the Canadians, Aussies and a select few (those who'll actually fight) Europeans.

Latest Threads