Helicopter pilot shot between the eyes

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Ninja_Stoker, Mar 5, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

2. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Fcuk me, Nails, even if he is a crab.
  3. Proper granite scrotum. BZ crabby McCrabberson.
  4. Impressive stuff, well done that man!
  5. BZ that man! Must get a gong for that, surely.
  6. Ninja_Stoker

...or at least a bandaid.
  7. Legend :notworthy: Should get a DFC for it.
  8. Not much doubt about that IMO, if there is any justice in this world. Brilliant demonstration of guts, determination and sheer ability.
  9. Unbelievable! I hope he will be ok!
  10. :lol: :lol:
    Bob Geldof is on a different thread. :wink:
  11. Ninja_Stoker

Well done Daily Telegraph - they've actually changed the headline from "Army Pilot" to "RAF Pilot".
  12. Aye.
  13. BZ Crabfat. What the British Forces are all about.

p.s. Still a junior service cnut though!!!!!
  14. That's pretty extreme stuff! The adrenaline must have kicked in pretty quick.

I would have shut down and got a plaster if I had cut my finger for god's sake!
  15. Good point, In fact I was thinking exactly that as I was wrtiting it. It's been said before but it truly takes some steely nerves to put yourself in such range of the enemy in a large, loud and quite visible target; this incident proves that being in a flying machine in no way separates our pilots and airmen/women from the harsh reality of this conflict.
  16. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Wow, a whole page of "crab love" this has got to be a first for RR. :lol:
  17. Ninja_Stoker

Fair one.

Thinking about it, I preferred it when the Telegraph stated he was an Army pilot.

We really don't want the junior service taking too much credit - even if he does deserve a size-able gong (and a sticky plaster). :wink:
  18. Well err...I bet his takeoff was hardly perfect :thumbup:
  19. Every time i hear stories like this, it makes me pround to serve amonst the British forces. Things like this makes me think that we are one of the best, if not the best military in the world, it makes us stand out amonst the others. Also you got to wonder why on earth we rely on America so much ?, granted they have the man power and resources but it does make you wonder what if we had the same kind of budget to play around with, who would be our closest ally then, who would our special relationship be with ?.
    Anyway good drils that crab.