Heaven vs Hell.

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by BillyNoMates, Jan 30, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Which one are you going to end up in then? Don't care if you're an Atheist,
    Mormon, White witch, Moonie or just plain C of E.......irrelevant. Just jot
    down a quick description of what your own personal vision of Heaven and
    Hell might be like, and then open up your heart and tell us which one you
    think has dibs on your mortal soul, because you did an awful lot of work
    for charity - or poisoned next doors cat with drain cleaner. Saved the mods
    the bother of drafting this into the barge. Let the theology lesson begin.

2. All I know is that I'm fúcked.
  3. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

You're fucked?

I'm the one you made purchase all those Haribo and Werthers and it was me that did all your fetching. Cheers for that.
  4. Looks like I'll be landing on you when I finally plummet to hell. Get the kettle on, because let's face it, you're going first.
  5. If Heaven is the opposite of Hell and Hell is a hot place it stands to reason that Heaven must be fucking freezing, therefore, whatever I've done or not done I choose Hell because I hate the fucking cold.And cheers, pusser, for that 8 day run ashore you arranged for the boat in Tromso, mid winter, when we only had jeans and T shirts.
  6. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Heaven will be full of boring fuckers surely? I mean, all the God botherers i've ever met have just banged on about the blood of Christ and the love of the lord etc etc. I doubt there will be any swinging, piss ups or punch ups there then.

Hell sounds a more attractive option to be honest. I can't wait to land one on the likes of Himmler and curl one out in Osama's curly toed shoes.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Hopefully the premise that "only the good die young" will work in my favour as I've been bad ... really bad (according to both my ex and the present Mrs MG) so I hope to be around for a bit of time yet ... but suspect that when I eventually pop my mortal coil I will be heading to where the bad boys (and hopefully girls) go .... yep wherever I go there's got to be wimin.... bad BAD wimin!
  8. No such thing as heaven or hell, David Icke told me.
  9. No good attempting to soften the thought of your inevitable death with the belief that there is an afterlife, once your dead you’re dead, well that's what I believe.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. No good going me to heaven, wouldn't know any bastard. Hell ? meet up with all me old run ashore oppos again and carry on where we left off, with hot and cold moonlight ladies. Let the good times roll !!!
  11. Heaven is wank, it will be like this:

12. Hell will rule, it will be like this:

13. They do say that the devil has all the best tunes. Get the factor 5000 ready for me.
  14. Hell for me! all night clubs, poker tables,lap dancing clubs,heaven is Monks and Nuns ill treating youngsters in the worst poss.way and full of body parts where people have blown themselves up!
    It's a no brainer! get me where the action is!