Health Crisis in Portsmouth

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by TattooDog, Jun 24, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. According to the Portsmouth Evening News, there is a health crisis in the Portsmouth area.

No sh*t, Sherlock - they needed a study to figure that out? Just take a walk round Commercial Road or Gosport Market on a Saturday and look around.

Evening News Link
  2. I`m informed that MUFFS in Waterlooville are ten a penny, including a Merkin, Ask rosy for details.

3. LOL Tats! The next time a study tells me fish is good at combating alheizmer's, breast cancer, world peace et al than I will listen. But point taken mate! xx
    ps BTW so glad I don't live in Gosport!
  4. Hopefully, I won't be living here much longer as I leave the RN next year! :w00t:
  5. Devonport is no better - just have a look at the Teenage Mums, Retards, Fat Bastards and inbreds wandering around Plymouth. I'm sure the Plymouth Herald would quote similar information for their area. :thumright:
  6. Just wondered if teenage Mums and naval bases had any connection. A few guys on here have mentioned children they never knew existed until later in life ...

(USE A CONDOM!) :thumright:
  7. Im moving to Portsmouth...... *Big Dirty Grin*
  8. Possible, however if Jack is doing what comes naturally (i.e. mixing up the gene pool) then how do we explain the number of inbreds?
  9. your words not mine :sign12:
  10. Yes it is quite true one big Pile of Dog Shit will cause a certain amount of health risks. And the growth in low life bacteria is merely a side effect.