Hazel Blears' car has been attacked

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Sparrowhawk01, Aug 10, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. while she was canvassing for local support in Manchester.

Her Citroen Xsara Picasso was left with a damaged front window and four slashed tyres after the incident near the junction of Cemetery Road and Eccles New Road in Weaste.

Residents told journalists she was targeted by disgruntled voters angry over her role in the expenses scandal.

But the Salford MP told the Manchester Evening News it was not part of a vendetta against her.

Instead she blamed the incident on "teenagers with nothing to do on a hot afternoon".

She added: "This is just the actions of a tiny minority."

Footage showed her in the rear of her vehicle on her mobile phone following the attack.

A spokesman for Greater Manchester Police confirmed they were investigating an allegation of criminal damage on the politician's car.

Norman Eaton, 51, who spotted the MP in her car after the attack, said: "This is the people of Salford telling her that they don't accept what she has done.
    "She was with a couple of minders and her husband. Lots of people saw them and people know it's her car.

"They came back and the front window was damaged and the tyres had been slashed.

"They tried to drive off, but they were going nowhere. Next thing, police vans turned up."

Ms Blears reported the incident to officers before getting a lift home with a friend.

She was one of the highest profile figures involved in the MPs' expenses scandal that rocked Parliament.

The MP voluntarily paid £13,000 to the taxman after it emerged she had "dual declared" to avoid capital gains tax on a taxpayer-funded home.

What Fcuking planet are our politicians on. After a public attack and they still don't get the feel of the british public!! UN-FUKCING-BELIEVABLE!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
  2. Isn't attempting to drive an unroadworthy vehicle an offence?
  3. Not if you believe yourself to be above the law..
  4. Oh dear What a shame.......................
  5. Does anyone here have any doubt that The Honourable Ms Blear's next expenses will include [at a minimum]:-

4 new tires

1 new windscreen

1 taxi fare

1 car rental agreement

1 cell-phone call.

6. Can she also claim for being a Ginger Minger?
  7. I would like to thank the person that did it with a drink. Fucking fox piss slut.
  8. What a great afternoons work, well done that man if i knew who ya were i'd buy ya am alcopop you little rascal!!
  9. Seadog

Seadog War Hero Moderator

How does she know?

How does he know?

Whoever did it for whatever reason, it's criminal damage that costs the public money in higher insurance premiums or as Bergen suggests, an expense claim.

dafty wrote
    It's the same chav who has been wrecking cars all over Salford and as he can't read and doesn't watch the news, he's never heard of Blears. He's having a Buckfast before moving on to wrecking your car and like you said, it's your round.

At werqpr too.
  10. How do you know Seadog?
    I reckon that the person who has carried out this act of vandalism knew exactly who's vehicle he/she was attacking.
  11. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Norman Eaton

Was it this man what did the deadly deed?

Is this "our" NORMAN?
  12. Seadog

Slim asked
    I don't Slim. My points were and are, neither does Blears or Salford Norm and vandalism isn't to be encouraged. It may be you or daffy next.

How do you know?
  13. This woman must either be so bloody arrogant that she thinks we will believe her when she says it was nothing to do with he expenses, or so thick she can't make the connection.

Either way if any one votes for her next time round they are real numpties.
  14. Seadog

Not unless it is Commodore Blears (with no sea service ) who had her car trashed. :D
  15. Notice it was parked on double yellow lines and within 15 feet of a junction so is she going to be charged for that as well.. Thought not!
  16. Hmppfff! pity no one grabbed the grinning dwarf and swung her by her ankles to beat in her feckin windscreen.