Have you.......

Fuckin whimp fish, in Tamworth we wouldn't even bother to weigh it.
The friggin chips are bigger than that tiddler. :oops: :wink:

pugfrom83

Lantern Swinger
It looks good but what a load of sh1te. The pressure of it's jaws is 3/5ths of fcuk all. It's teeth are spaced so the when the jaw is shut there is no way out. Those teeth are not designed to damage anyone. I've had blow jobs from birds with scarier mouths than that. !!!

pugfrom83 said:
It looks good but what a load of sh1te. The pressure of it's jaws is 3/5ths of fcuk all. It's teeth are spaced so the when the jaw is shut there is no way out. Those teeth are not designed to damage anyone. I've had blow jobs from birds with scarier mouths than that. !!!
ah but would you stick your d*ck, in that fish's mouth?

xchiefcook

Lantern Swinger
Jenny_Dabber said:
pugfrom83 said:
It all depends on whether the said fish "Spits or Swallows" I 'spose, but as previous post says...me cock has been in stranger places though. (definatley not near Steven Fry's chocolate whizz way).

xchiefcook said:
Jenny_Dabber said:
pugfrom83 said:
It all depends on whether the said fish "Spits or Swallows" I 'spose, but as previous post says...me cock has been in stranger places though. (definatley not near Steven Fry's chocolate whizz way).

Oh right, we're wondering who it was that hadn't shagged him. :roll: :wink:

Latest Threads