Have you ever...........................

Have you ever been sitting there having a really big shit
Turned to look at it and thought......

Hmmm so that's how much cock I could take

Well I dropped one once and it hit the bottom of the pan before it left the arse hole.

It was a bit of a Mr Whippy moment. But I wasn't that proud of it enough to tell my mates or take a pic !

Hahaha priceless. Its when its so big its poking out of the water and yet is still right down the ubend. I call those ones the HMS Thetis effect.

As an aside, wonder if the local business fella who wanted to raise Thetis/Thunderbolt got any reply from the MoD. Should be left where it is as its a war grave

andym said:

Andy! FFS lad, really! Have you no drugs to peddle? Clearly not as you seem to have time on your hands.

andym said:

No, but have often thought 'there goes another Regulator!!'

Beeline

Lantern Swinger
You could probably take a bit more with the right preperation! Interesting insight though into how your mind works! :confused2:

An oppo of mine actually got me out of bed to have a look at his turd once - it had a keyway running right down the middle of it that had been formed whilst being extruded past a hemorrhoid :D

off_les_aura said:
After seeing it, I had an idea of inserting a pastry cutter up your shitpipe so that you could shit different shapes - stars, hearts etc...

Imagine my disappointment when I discovered that some sick fcuk had already invented something very similar :(

Edited to add:-

Here it is :-

http://www.poopreport.com/Consumer/Content/Turd_twister/twister.html
Cant belive I actually clicked on the link!!
Next series of Dragons Den, I heard Deborah takes an interest!!! :D

On the subject of shits - knew a bloke who was able to have a shit, whilst fully dresssed, squeeze the turd out in little bits, then shake it down his leg - out it popped and he'd carry on as if it was no big deal. Well impressive.

Also, on similar theme - my pastime used to be how many sections I could snip my turd into (with only the use of my anus) before I ran out of shyte (had to be reasonable size, and not a squitter). Kept me amused for a while. Still do it when I'm of a mind.

Scouse_Castaway said:
Haha the new art of turd identification via arsehole prints
Mate there is actually a poo chart used by the medical profession. My girlfriend has one framed ready to mounted in our bathroom. I will see if I can find one on the net.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R094V1-George Miscellaneous 1
Shakey Miscellaneous 0
S Miscellaneous 0