Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Have you ever shagged on a pussers war canoe?????

imom1406 said:
whitemouse said:
:?:

How did we get from 'antics on a war canoe' to banter between Bunting Tossers and Sparkers :?

Unless you guys have some 'antics' to admit to - Hmmmm ?

:wink:


Buntings and Sparkers......the love that dare not speak it's name!

I actually have a soft spot for the majority of sparkers that I've met.....


... it would be buried at the bottom of a peat bog :)
 
rosinacarley said:
FlagWagger said:
I actually have a soft spot for the majority of sparkers that I've met.....

... it would be buried at the bottom of a peat bog :)

Me too, was married to one before the PO Stoker.

So Rosie you went very quickly from the Aerials to the Engine Room, did you stop off at any other branches......did us WE's get a look in??
 
nelsons_blood said:
imom1406 said:
whitemouse said:
:?:

How did we get from 'antics on a war canoe' to banter between Bunting Tossers and Sparkers :?

Unless you guys have some 'antics' to admit to - Hmmmm ?

:wink:


Buntings and Sparkers......the love that dare not speak it's name!

All of you communicators are becoming very boring (no surprise there!). This thread was supposed to be about quality shagging on board.

Comms, bloody hell do they give it out. Bird on Ark Royal could tell a dit or two......Go on talk and tell
 
HMS Campbeltown - Lads showers/diving store/CO's chair on the bridge

HMS Norfolk - Diving store/AX Locker/FX locker/Gym/Bridge
 
JD wrote:

HMS Campbeltown - Lads showers/diving store/CO's chair on the bridge

HMS Norfolk - Diving store/AX Locker/FX locker/Gym/Bridge



Also useful in getting to know parts of ship! :lol:
 
nelsons_blood said:
imom1406 said:
whitemouse said:
:?:

How did we get from 'antics on a war canoe' to banter between Bunting Tossers and Sparkers :?

Unless you guys have some 'antics' to admit to - Hmmmm ?

:wink:


Buntings and Sparkers......the love that dare not speak it's name!

All of you communicators are becoming very boring (no surprise there!). This thread was supposed to be about quality shagging on board.

All of you communicators are becoming very boring (no surprise there!). This thread was supposed to be about quality shagging on board.[/quote]

Well, seeing as most of the best looking wrens onboard are communicators, I think would say we can still lay claim to that. Anyway Nelson, did you not use OUR part of ship for your shagging story then. Suggest you get back there and clean the fcuker up mate.
 
SILVER_FOX said:
JD wrote:

HMS Campbeltown - Lads showers/diving store/CO's chair on the bridge

HMS Norfolk - Diving store/AX Locker/FX locker/Gym/Bridge



Also useful in getting to know parts of ship! :lol:

Hey I was an OM and SILVER_FOX, I never said I was innocent! After all, I did go to a Catholic convent school :wink:
 
Jenny_Dabber said:
SILVER_FOX said:
JD wrote:

HMS Campbeltown - Lads showers/diving store/CO's chair on the bridge

HMS Norfolk - Diving store/AX Locker/FX locker/Gym/Bridge



Also useful in getting to know parts of ship! :lol:

Hey I was an OM and SILVER_FOX, I never said I was innocent! After all, I did go to a Catholic convent school :wink:

with all those parts of ship I thought it might have been the NBCDQ giving you location marking training :)
 
h.m .s. invincible flight deck sickbay, lovely young thing who had a fantasy to be screwed on a warship , met her in a nightclub in torquay , glad to have been part of a young girls fantasy
 
Welshbird said:
Jenny_Dabber said:
SILVER_FOX said:
JD wrote:

HMS Campbeltown - Lads showers/diving store/CO's chair on the bridge

HMS Norfolk - Diving store/AX Locker/FX locker/Gym/Bridge



Also useful in getting to know parts of ship! :lol:

Hey I was an OM and SILVER_FOX, I never said I was innocent! After all, I did go to a Catholic convent school :wink:

with all those parts of ship I thought it might have been the NBCDQ giving you location marking training :)

Hell no!! I was following the bad trail of base coat, under and top coat chippings left from the following day!
 

Latest Threads

New Posts

Top