Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Have you ever shagged on a pussers war canoe?????

Warm said:
I'm most jealous :oops:

Here in Australia, its unwritten policy that all the good birds join the RAN or RAAF and Army is left with the mingers at the bottom of the barrel.

Guess which service I was stupid enough to join.

Are you a Minger then??????

imom1406 said:
nelsons_blood said:
Deeps said:
Come lets lower the tone , have any of you lot shagged an RN warship

Skippers chair. bridge HMS M???????? Jebel Ali 1988. Jock bird with fantastic jugs. Ahhh off for a quick sherman tank....

Skippers chair is always a popular spot, that's why it has a wipe clean surface!

You are right and the best thing is that the Comms Guys clear up after you....Happy days

flipflop said:
imom1406 said:
nelsons_blood said:
Deeps said:

Skippers chair. bridge HMS M???????? Jebel Ali 1988. Jock bird with fantastic jugs. Ahhh off for a quick sherman tank....

Skippers chair is always a popular spot, that's why it has a wipe clean surface!

You are right and the best thing is that the Comms Guys clear up after you....Happy days

And you get to wipe yourself clean on the nav table curtain!!

flipflop said:
imom1406 said:
nelsons_blood said:
Deeps said:

Ahem, cough. The BUNTINGS do, not the real communicators - us sparkers. :lol: :lol:

brigham600 said:
flipflop said:
imom1406 said:
nelsons_blood said:
Deeps said:

Ahem, cough. The BUNTINGS do, not the real communicators - us sparkers. :lol: :lol:

That's only cos you don't have access to absorbant flag material!!

Would not want access to those rags mate. That is why buntingry has been handed over to the dabbers, coz it was so easy to do.

We all know that buntings were only activated because they could not read audio morse fast enough. ;-)

brigham600 said:
Would not want access to those rags mate. That is why buntingry has been handed over to the dabbers, coz it was so easy to do.

We all know that buntings were only activated because they could not read audio morse fast enough. ;-)

So you are not a great lover of the military marine morris dancers then???

brigham600 said:

Not gonna bite....

Come on bunts. I was hoping you would nibble a bit you halyard clip loving, clipboard and highlighter merchant you. ;-) :)

imom: Its all inter communicator banter mate. It used to start at Mercury and then continue until you left. Does not happen too much these days as the real proper buntings are few and far between.

"Bridge, MCO"

"Bridge"

MCO: "Is the yeoman there"

Bridge: "Affirmative"

MCO: "From the RS, tell him he is an ED-18 and to give the RS a shake when we get alongside"

Bridge: "Roger"

brigham600 said:
Come on bunts. I was hoping you would nibble a bit you halyard clip loving, clipboard and highlighter merchant you. ;-) :)

imom: Its all inter communicator banter mate. It used to start at Mercury and then continue until you left. Does not happen too much these days as the real proper buntings are few and far between.

I know, i was the Comcen pinky on most of my drafts...

brigham600 said:

Is the Supervisor of many radios comfy with his pipe and slippers - you'd better get back below before the daylight damages your pearly white skin.

"MCO, Bridge"

"MCO"

Bridge: "Is the Rarely Seen there?"

MCO: "Affirmative"

Bridge: "From the Yeoman, ZBM2"

MCO: "Roger"

If you quote the Buntings Bible at me, I can just as easily come back with sparker speak :)

:?:

How did we get from 'antics on a war canoe' to banter between Bunting Tossers and Sparkers :?

Unless you guys have some 'antics' to admit to - Hmmmm ?

:wink:

whitemouse said:

How did we get from 'antics on a war canoe' to banter between Bunting Tossers and Sparkers :?

Buntings and Sparkers......the love that dare not speak it's name!

whitemouse said:

Sorry, wouldn't touch a sparker, even with yours! :)

imom1406 said:
whitemouse said:

Buntings and Sparkers......the love that dare not speak it's name!

All of you communicators are becoming very boring (no surprise there!). This thread was supposed to be about quality shagging on board.

Latest Threads