Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Have you ever shagged on a pussers war canoe?????

Welshbird said:
brigham600 said:
Welshbird said:
Lingyai said:
Two certainties in life..........

1 Death

2 Wrens at sea after, oh I don't know, about 12 hours...

Bless em, I know for a lot of us it was a damn sight easier than having to dhoby your love sock, in fact now I think about it, kind of like a self cleaning love sock..... brilliant!
Not just a job, it's an adventure.

Yeah and for the girls too it was a lot easier because the good thing is being at sea your mates don't have to see you do a minger! Probably 90% of the matelots wouldn't have got some if it wasn't for sexual frustration at sea. Wouldn't touch them ashore!!!

And you think most of us did not ever think the same about the wrens. Us men managed quite well without females at sea for centuries you know. :roll: :lol: Less hassle for DO's as well. IMHO

Of course not, us Wrens were all recruited for our good looks and charm surely :)

hmmm and as for managing without females at sea, you must have been billy big bicep!
Managed fine, just had to pay for our hookers back then :lol:

This conversation is the equivalent of sitting in the mess deck drinking the fridge dry. Brings back such happy memories. Sniff, sniff.

Now Rosina - about these magic sweeties?

SF

Maxi_77 said:
rosinacarley said:
Eeeuuuww, now you are really lowering the tone!

Rosina

You should have realised by now that Libng doesn't do 'tone', even on good days.

Peter

I wouldn't do 'tone' either as I am sure that is a blokes name and I am strictly hetrosexual. :roll: :lol:

I'm most jealous :oops:

Here in Australia, its unwritten policy that all the good birds join the RAN or RAAF and Army is left with the mingers at the bottom of the barrel.

Guess which service I was stupid enough to join.

Warm said:
I'm most jealous :oops:

Here in Australia, its unwritten policy that all the good birds join the RAN or RAAF and Army is left with the mingers at the bottom of the barrel.

Guess which service I was stupid enough to join.

Must admit the Aussie Navy and Air Force burds are rather fetching in their little blue shorts or blue dresses with white ankle socks. :p :lol:

Used to make my day when I was on exercise at RAAF Butterworth a couple of years ago. Great 4 weeks that was.

Lingyai said:
Welshbird said:
brigham600 said:
Welshbird said:
Lingyai said:

1 Death

Bless em, I know for a lot of us it was a damn sight easier than having to dhoby your love sock, in fact now I think about it, kind of like a self cleaning love sock..... brilliant!

Yeah and for the girls too it was a lot easier because the good thing is being at sea your mates don't have to see you do a minger! Probably 90% of the matelots wouldn't have got some if it wasn't for sexual frustration at sea. Wouldn't touch them ashore!!!

And you think most of us did not ever think the same about the wrens. Us men managed quite well without females at sea for centuries you know. :roll: :lol: Less hassle for DO's as well. IMHO

Of course not, us Wrens were all recruited for our good looks and charm surely :)

hmmm and as for managing without females at sea, you must have been billy big bicep!

pay!! I hear the going rate these days is a weekend duty :)

Lingyai said:
Welshbird said:
brigham600 said:
Welshbird said:
Lingyai said:

1 Death

For Guzz ratings, Hookers were free....partiucularly if you drank in the Phoenix off Union Street....(where they used to take their breaks)...I'm welling up again!!

nelsons_blood said:
Deeps said:
Come lets lower the tone , have any of you lot shagged an RN warship

Skippers chair. bridge HMS M???????? Jebel Ali 1988. Jock bird with fantastic jugs. Ahhh off for a quick sherman tank....

Skippers chair is always a popular spot, that's why it has a wipe clean surface!

Latest Threads