Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Have you ever shagged on a pussers war canoe?????

Two certainties in life..........

1 Death

2 Wrens at sea after, oh I don't know, about 12 hours...

Bless em, I know for a lot of us it was a damn sight easier than having to dhoby your love sock, in fact now I think about it, kind of like a self cleaning love sock..... brilliant!
Not just a job, it's an adventure.

Lingyai said:

1 Death

Bless em, I know for a lot of us it was a damn sight easier than having to dhoby your love sock, in fact now I think about it, kind of like a self cleaning love sock..... brilliant!

Eeeuuuww, now you are really lowering the tone!

rosinacarley said:
Lingyai said:

1 Death

Eeeuuuww, now you are really lowering the tone!
Wouldn't want to disappoint my public :wink: But really, lowering the tone from " I got humped in the EMR and the EM log space" :?:

Lingyai said:

1 Death

Yeah and for the girls too it was a lot easier because the good thing is being at sea your mates don't have to see you do a minger! Probably 90% of the matelots wouldn't have got some if it wasn't for sexual frustration at sea. Wouldn't touch them ashore!!!

Welshbird said:
Lingyai said:

1 Death

Yeah and for the girls too it was a lot easier because the good thing is being at sea your mates don't have to see you do a minger! Probably 90% of the matelots wouldn't have got some if it wasn't for sexual frustration at sea. Wouldn't touch them ashore!!!

And you think most of us did not ever think the same about the wrens. Us men managed quite well without females at sea for centuries you know. :roll: :lol: Less hassle for DO's as well. IMHO

brigham600 said:
Welshbird said:
Lingyai said:

1 Death

And you think most of us did not ever think the same about the wrens. Us men managed quite well without females at sea for centuries you know. :roll: :lol: Less hassle for DO's as well. IMHO

Of course not, us Wrens were all recruited for our good looks and charm surely :)

hmmm and as for managing without females at sea, you must have been billy big bicep!

:lol:
Welshbird said:
brigham600 said:
Welshbird said:
Lingyai said:

1 Death

Of course not, us Wrens were all recruited for our good looks and charm surely :)

hmmm and as for managing without females at sea, you must have been billy big bicep!

Two actually, but I am not one for boasting :wink:

Latest Threads