Have we used up our Emoticon allowance?

#1
Is it just me, or is everyone else seeing just a box where the emoticons should be in a post. Also, in the emoticon library, some are just empty boxes. Actually, if you want to be pedantic, it's a square circumpunct. (Just read Dan Brown!!)

Please tell me we haven't used our annual allowance or had them cut back as part of SDR!!

Gee, I loved these litle guys. [ ] (signifies empty box!!!)
 
#4
I've got the same problem on my works 'puter so it's not just you SB (perhaps it doesn't like ex-submariners [Shocked emoticon inserted here]
 
#10
WreckerL said:
I've got the same problem on my works 'puter so it's not just you SB (perhaps it doesn't like ex-submariners [Shocked emoticon inserted here]
Same prob here but can't believe any one wouldn't like ex s/m's :D See, it works now. :D :D
 
#12
WreckerL said:
v8topcat said:
WreckerL said:
I've got the same problem on my works 'puter so it's not just you SB (perhaps it doesn't like ex-submariners [Shocked emoticon inserted here]
Same prob here but can't believe any one wouldn't like ex s/m's :D See, it works now. :D :D
Got them back as well
Belay the last, they've gone again this morning. Anyone else or am I being picked on?
 

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Moderator
Book Reviewer
#13
Yep, it's just you, Wrecker. The COs were asking the Mods in "The Bat Cave" this morning who we think would be the best wind up candidate at the moment... and guess what?!

:shock: :wink:

(Seriously, I don't know what the problem is - what service provider/t'interwebs browser are you using?)
 
#14
sgtpepperband said:
Yep, it's just you, Wrecker. The COs were asking the Mods in "The Bat Cave" this morning who we think would be the best wind up candidate at the moment... and guess what?!

:shock: :wink:

(Seriously, I don't know what the problem is - what service provider/t'interwebs browser are you using?)
I'm on the MoD server as I'm at "work" at the moment, just carrying out essential research you understand, so it's through windows explorer.
 
#15
WreckerL said:
sgtpepperband said:
Yep, it's just you, Wrecker. The COs were asking the Mods in "The Bat Cave" this morning who we think would be the best wind up candidate at the moment... and guess what?!

:shock: :wink:

(Seriously, I don't know what the problem is - what service provider/t'interwebs browser are you using?)
I'm on the MoD server as I'm at "work" at the moment, just carrying out essential research you understand, so it's through windows explorer.
I'm only a hop skip and a jump away, also using the dii igs thingy, and can see them, not that it would bother me if i couldn't, as I tend not to use them anyway, in an attempt to level the playing field for the poor autism(including Asperger's) sufferers. :D
 
#16
Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggghhhhh!!!!

They came back last night, now they have gone again!!!

Hav they gone on second leave?? :wink: Let's see if that one shows up!



Edited to say, no, it didn't!!!!
 
#17
Joe_Crow said:
WreckerL said:
sgtpepperband said:
Yep, it's just you, Wrecker. The COs were asking the Mods in "The Bat Cave" this morning who we think would be the best wind up candidate at the moment... and guess what?!

:shock: :wink:

(Seriously, I don't know what the problem is - what service provider/t'interwebs browser are you using?)
I'm on the MoD server as I'm at "work" at the moment, just carrying out essential research you understand, so it's through windows explorer.
I'm only a hop skip and a jump away, also using the dii igs thingy, and can see them, not that it would bother me if i couldn't, as I tend not to use them anyway, in an attempt to level the playing field for the poor autism(including Asperger's) sufferers. :D
I'm not on dii at work yet but some of the little tinkers are AWOL at home as well.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads