Has Norway Chris been busy?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by janner, Feb 20, 2014.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

• Like Like x 1
  2. Or alternatively .... how-our-world-would-look-if-you-were-a-bomb-aimer!

3. (granny)

(granny) War Hero Book Reviewer

Leave the guy alone. He made a cock up, so what, we all have at some time or other. 'Let him......etc....cast the first stone.

• Like Like x 1
  4. He was a cock, and told really big porkies.

• Like Like x 1
  5. He enriched the forum immensely.

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)

6. Now Finkpigs, You only liked him because his presence knocked you up a notch.

• Like Like x 2

7. I am delighted to see that the yin and yang are now back in perfect harmony.

8. In the same way farmers enrich their fields.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Nitrogen based fertiliser?

10. This thread is turning to shit!

11. It was a cracking photo - shame about the metadata.

12. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

I liked Chris, but he has some serious competition on RR for the title 'King of the Bullshitters'.

Anyway, I have it on good authority Chris is supping single malts for breakfast, wiping his arse with hundred pound notes and booked on the first Virgin space flight. All due to his successful share dealing.

• Like Like x 2
  14. :happy1::glasses2:

15. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Since your Mrs has been away getting her yearly ploughing, it's been noticeable you've become a larger bellend than normal.

How is the charity book selling going these days?

16. Lovely I am happy with that. Now it's funny that you should mention charity book sales as it's something that I have been thinking about recently. The conclusion I have come to is that I will need to engage a third party to act as seller as I am far too well known in the business, my copies of Red Sailor are taking up too much space; space that I need for another venture.

I am currently half way through reading George Orwell's Burmese Days, if you haven't read it I would urge you to do so, it's excellent.

• Like Like x 1
  17. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

It is strange how many people simply stop posting on here. I wonder if all forums have the same amount of turnover as this one does? The rugby forums I go on don't, but they're all I have to compare with. What are the thoughts of other RR users?

18. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

No idea. What is interesting is the amount of newbies, when they join, stop coming back on here. Not all, but most. This is one of the reasons that we tightened up the Moderating in the Joining up section. It does get boring hearing the same old questions, but to these people, it's a new question. Getting bombarded with grief, although at times amusing, is enough to put people off.

This site does seem to have a lot of the same old faces, but on the whole, is more welcoming than Arrse.

19. I'm on a few and it's pretty similar IMO, you have your core of regulars, brief users, long term readers but infrequent posters and those like Chris who windmill in then crash and burn.

Arsse is the same, as are the sports forums I'm a member of.

20. There was a tendency to rip a new arsehole into anyone who posted a "less than sensible" question.