Has he been shot?

Discussion in 'The Gash Barge' started by 4to8, Feb 21, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was reading through the news of the last few days and wondered if Mr Obama had been assassinated ? maybe the CIA have a double walking around pretending to be him? perhaps there is another conspiracy at foot? Just look at these from the BBC alone.

Clinton urges stronger China ties

Clinton urges N Korean dialogue

Hillary Clinton: "The US-Japanese alliance is vitally important"

Mrs Clinton had earlier praised Indonesia,
  2. Mr Obama is probably trying to figure out just how he's going to reduce the trillion dollar deficit that Chimpy Bush left the country with. Good luck with that one.
    Now if you'd said someone had shot GWB, I'd be cracking open the champers..... :thumbright:
  3. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

She's just being a typical gobby woman mate. Whoever unchained her from the sink needs shooting.
  4. Yes looking like that she'd best be careful that Sarah Palin doesn't mistake her for a moose and shoot and skin her. I bet her hides tough....... :lol:
  5. At least Sarah looks like a female :lol:
  6. Hmm, women politicians and guns........not a favoured combination :lol:
  7. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I know. Ask Jeremy Thorpe's boyfriend where his dog went... :oops: :lol:
  8. :thumbright: :thumbright: good un that
  9. but we digress....back to clitty pie,her latest shite is this from the BBC

does this mean that all the men and wimmin out fighting for such rights can now come home?
  10. If it yapped anything like our neighbours does, no wonder he bloody shot it! :lol:
  11. I think she's just deperate for any publicity, she even met with 1st throbber of Scotland, Alex Salmond!
  12. You suggesting she is as desperate as wee eck.
  13. Mistaking her for a moose would be entirely understandable. Makes me wonder about Bill though, how much booze did he down in order to make her look good?

Blobby, unchaining her from the sink was one mistake, not sinking it in the oggin before was an even bigger one. :D
  14. If I was Obama I would be watching my back, from either of the Clintons.
  15. Do you know what Jeremy Thorpe said when he was arrerrested and Cautioned.

"I'll be buggered I thought I would get away Scott free"

New lablels on jars of Vaserline. "Spread Liberally"

New car bumper stickers at the time "I'll be buggered if I vote Liberal"

Right prisoner wrong charge. "Attempted Murcher" no charge of GBH With Intent for which there was evidence. The Establishment picking a higher charge for which they had insufficent evidence hence jury says "Not Guilty"

PS SPB :) :cry:
  16. Yup!