Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has everyone got a disability or learning difficulty?

alacrity174

War Hero
sgtpepperband said:
RonJeremy said:
sgtpepperband said:
Spoken like a true FOSTIE, Ron... :shock: :roll:

And you can fukk right off and lick my thrutching biffins bridge too, you fukking bellend!

Yeah, thanks for that - I would call you Chief, but you don't seem to deserve my respect... :roll:

I know everybody goes on about how much better it was in our day and how the Andrew of today is worse of for (fill in the blank), but if this is the standard of CPO's in the mob today no wonder the young kids don't have a clue, I never had a Chief speak to me like that and would hope that this character who calls himself Ron Jeremy is taking out some of his pent up aggression on the web instead of on his TAS rates.

RonJeremy

Banned
alacrity174 said:
sgtpepperband said:
RonJeremy said:
sgtpepperband said:

And you can fukk right off and lick my thrutching biffins bridge too, you fukking bellend!

Yeah, thanks for that - I would call you Chief, but you don't seem to deserve my respect... :roll:

I know everybody goes on about how much better it was in our day and how the Andrew of today is worse of for (fill in the blank), but if this is the standard of CPO's in the mob today no wonder the young kids don't have a clue, I never had a Chief speak to me like that and would hope that this character who calls himself Ron Jeremy is taking out some of his pent up aggression on the web instead of on his TAS rates.

No, you're all correct and I'll be the first to admit that I'm wrong on this occasion. I only wish todays matelot was as good as those of yesteryear. The standard of recruit has steadily declined to the point where the RN is barely functioning and I only wish that the Senior Rates of today were half as good as those that served in bygone times. Too much political correctness today, that's the problem. Oh for the days gone by......when being a matelot stood for something and being in the RN was something to be proud of. Bloody young 'uns these days don't know they're born!

Seadog

War Hero
RonJeremy wrote
I only wish todays matelot was as good as those of yesteryear.

Not just the JRs either.

I only wish that the Senior Rates of today were half as good as those that served in bygone times.

There was a time when being a senior rate, especially a Chief meant being awesome. Chief's had proper beards, not some manicured Beadlesque decoration or bum fluff. Chiefs were often ex field gunners with arms like lengths of 4x4 and hands like shovels. They were confident and capable; there being no substitute for professional competence. They could drink a bucket and you wouldn't know it (stand fast the odd c0ck who let the side down and even died or didn't turn to at real emergency stations). Chiefs were nails, straight out of a Tugg cartoon. They kept a distance from JRs and officers alike and God help anyone who called a Chief by his first name. They didn't have to be bezzers with sprogs to be approachable, respected and even liked. Junior Officers and Junior Rates alike looked up to them, Commanders and Captains took them into their confidence.

Rose tinted spectacles off.

Now, they're on Facebook 'engaging' with 'the lads'. Probably not what was meant by Mr Reilly's post last week. The insecure CPO in real life compensates by becoming 'Internet Hardman with Tourettes'. The chummy SR will let the lads know all the Seniors' business good and bad. Nothing is sacred. Forty something year old Chiefs are called 'mate', 'Knocker', 'Darling', 'Brian', 'Steve', etc by utter sprogs.

The RM have maintained high standards, still grow SNCOs of legend and aren't afraid of facial hair. Too few SRs seem to be maintaining standards, their own, each others' and those of those they command and for whom they set examples.

Like 2SL and the bull queer CPO say, 'not enough grit'.

Seadog said:
There was a time when being a senior rate, especially a Chief meant being awesome. Chief's had proper beards, not some manicured Beadlesque decoration or bum fluff. Chiefs were often ex field gunners with arms like lengths of 4x4 and hands like shovels. They were confident and capable; there being no substitute for professional competence. They could drink a bucket and you wouldn't know it (stand fast the odd c0ck who let the side down and even died or didn't turn to at real emergency stations). Chiefs were nails, straight out of a Tugg cartoon. They kept a distance from JRs and officers alike and God help anyone who called a Chief by his first name. They didn't have to be bezzers with sprogs to be approachable, respected and even liked. Junior Officers and Junior Rates alike looked up to them, Commanders and Captains took them into their confidence.

Was a Chief for a long time and that just about sums us up---
Had a lot of respect from my lads and from my bosses----
Somebody had to look after them :lol: :lol:
G

alacrity174

War Hero
Greenie said:
Seadog said:

G

Greenie

That is exactly the Chief I wanted as Head of Section, I never called the Chief Elec anything but Chief, I think some of the problems that the RN has is a general lack of real respect for authority that has been earned A B13 Chief you knew had done his time and if he told you to do something he bloody well meant it.

Not that there is anything wrong with a killick and a PO calling each other by name, but an OD shuld never speak to a SR like they are best buddies, it wasn't done and in my small part of the universe still shouldn't.

RonJeremy

Banned
alacrity174 said:
Greenie said:
Seadog said:

G

Greenie

That is exactly the Chief I wanted as Head of Section, I never called the Chief Elec anything but Chief, I think some of the problems that the RN has is a general lack of real respect for authority that has been earned A B13 Chief you knew had done his time and if he told you to do something he bloody well meant it.

Not that there is anything wrong with a killick and a PO calling each other by name, but an OD shuld never speak to a SR like they are best buddies, it wasn't done and in my small part of the universe still shouldn't.

Is this a real person posting FFS? This has got to be a fukking wind up!

RonJeremy

Banned
alacrity174 said:
Greenie said:
Seadog said:

G

Greenie

I get my wife to call me Chief too seeing as she's a damned filthy JR and not fit to lick the boots of a real Senior Rate. All my kids know that if they don't call me Chief then they'll get a kit muster too. I once trooped my own grandmother for having filthy bats and being in need of a haircut too! That's why the RN is a load of old wank these days...because people don't call Chiefs Chief! We've now finally established the underlying problems with the youth/recruits/young matelots/the 'Andrew' (oh fukking purleeeeeze!) of today. From now on you will all refer to me as Chief! I am a Chief and therefore deserve to be called Chief.....I may make exceptions and allow you all to call me Chops if we're ashore or at a social occasion such as a wedding/funeral/bar mitzvah or a state funeral. Other than that......I AM A CHIEF, SO CALL ME CHIEF!!

RonJeremy

Banned
sgtpepperband said:
RonJeremy said:
sgtpepperband said:

I'm a Chief and demand that you refer to me as Chief! Don't you know that that's the real reason our beloved 'Andrew' has gone to the dogs and why the whole world is going to be consumd by evil. Beelzebub himself actually recruits new entries and entices them into not calling Chiefs Chief by promising them untold rewards in the pits of eternity. That's it! I'm growing a beard and a size 48 waist and am going to spend the rest of my Naval career walking round giving people kit musters and picking them up for haircuts like a right good proper Chief should do! That will get the RN back on track where it properly belongs!

RonJeremy

Banned
AAAAAAAAAARRGGHHHHH GET A FUKKING GRIP AND FUKK OFF TO THE OLD FARTS PISS SODDEN 'THEY DON'T KNOW THEY'RE BORN THESE DAYS' FORUM!!! AAAAAARRGHHHHHHHH MAN UP THE FUKKING BUS!!!!!!!

Seadog

War Hero
Disregarding the less frivolous RJ wrote

That's it! I'm growing a beard and a size 48 waist and am going to spend the rest of my Naval career walking round giving people kit musters and picking them up for haircuts like a right good proper Chief should do!

A difficult transition for a well sculpted bisexual man to make but keep necking the black stuff. You may need a bigger fridge.

Beelzebub himself actually recruits new entries and entices them into not calling Chiefs Chief by promising them untold rewards in the pits of eternity.

And what do you promise you Adonis you? A dry bumming down the garbo?

RonJeremy said:
AAAAAAAAAARRGGHHHHH GET A FUKKING GRIP AND FUKK OFF TO THE OLD FARTS PISS SODDEN 'THEY DON'T KNOW THEY'RE BORN THESE DAYS' FORUM!!! AAAAAARRGHHHHHHHH MAN UP THE FUKKING BUS!!!!!!!

RJ - To offer up a Quote from the Wardroom phrase book;

"What seems to be the trouble, Chief?"

(The next phrase being ".. and how long will it take, Chief?".)

:twisted:

alacrity174

War Hero
RonJeremy said:

I'll tell you what RJ, seeing as you claim to be a CHOPS if you spolke to a JR like this and he thumped you (as Iw ould be very tempted to), whould you then cry like the little baby you are and go running to the joss to troop said JR?
Wnaker

Montigny_La_Palisse said:
Seriously, am I the only one who deosn't have ADD / Dyslexia / Aspergers etc? 1 in 3 newbies posting on here have some form of SPLD or other affliction that is wheeled out at the first chance.

Perhaps Chernobyl had a wider reaching effect and the kids joining now had their brains melted by fallout.

I have no issue with those with genuine afflictions but I'm not buying it.

quote]

CONFESSIONS: On joining up I entered with a severe dose of UA.

But - with daily personal perserverance over several years - I overcame that disability & raised myself to the more mature & exalted affliction of G.

After the humbling experience of the first day in that role I almost medically re-categorised myself to T.

Later, shoreside interests caused another affliction - RA. That dose lasted for sometime until the authorities finally removed it as a disabling factor....

After 33, I came out totally cured, but still hankering after G.

I Think that the introduction of the 'Military Salary' proved to be a geat healer, especially the soothing salve of X-Factor.

RonJeremy

Banned
alacrity174 said:
RonJeremy said:

I'll tell you what RJ, seeing as you claim to be a CHOPS if you spolke to a JR like this and he thumped you (as Iw ould be very tempted to), whould you then cry like the little baby you are and go running to the joss to troop said JR?
Wnaker

Fukking hell! That's me told then.......! I can't compete with that......

alacrity174 said:
Wnaker

Think the hardest job in the RN was being a killick of the mess I was 21
and had about 25 mess members all older ---had to troop one eventually
he got 42 days . Got a lot of respect after that cos they all sided with me .

Gets a bit lonely at the top sometimes but you get a lot of job satisfaction.

G

2_deck_dash

War Hero
Greenie said:
alacrity174 said:
Wnaker

Think the hardest job in the RN was being a killick of the mess I was 21
and had about 25 mess members all older ---had to troop one eventually
he got 42 days . Got a lot of respect after that cos they all sided with me .

Gets a bit lonely at the top sometimes but you get a lot of job satisfaction.

G

Yeah when I got my GCB I remember how alienated I felt. Suddenly I was different from all my mates, no one would talk to me anymore. I had to go ashore by myself because the other lads didn't want to know me anymore.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Worcester rapist has sentence increased MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has reappointed Paul Roberts as a Member of Arts Council England MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Plugging a leak has put Sellafield on a path to a safer future MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has appointed Annie Hampson, Jane Spiers, and Katie Town as Trustees of the Theatres Trust. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has reappointed Dame Judith Macgregor as Trustee of the British Tourist Authority. MoD News 0
soleil Daily Mail: "Proud Dad Gordon Ramsay Reveals Son Jack, 20, Has Joined The Royal Marines" The Corps 5
MoD_RSS New data shows proportion of steel procured within UK has doubled since last year MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has reappointed James Chapman, Ian Rosenblatt, Virginia Tandy and Heather Lauder as Trustees of National Museums Liverpool. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has appointed Lawrence Conway as Welsh Member of UK Sport. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has reappointed Nicholas Griffin and Claire-Marie Roberts as Board Members of UK Anti-Doping. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Prime Minister has reappointed Dame Minouche Shafik and Muriel Gray as Trustees of the British Museum. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has reappointed Rimla Akhtar and Janet Johnson as Board Members of the Sports Grounds Safety Authority. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Prime Minister has appointed Mukesh Sharma as Northern Ireland Trustee of the National Heritage Memorial Fund. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS NHS COVID-19 app has been downloaded over 10 million times MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Coronavirus (COVID-19): What has changed – 22 September MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Yemen has “never looked more likely to slide into famine”, Foreign Secretary warns MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Official figures show that the furlough scheme has worked: saving jobs and helping more than half of employees back to work already MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Coronavirus (COVID-19): What has changed – 9 September MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Essex woman has her sentence increased for dangerous driving conviction MoD News 0
MoD_RSS London stalker has his sentence increased MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government has changed the law so most renters have a 6 month notice period MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The AAIB has sent a team to Cheltenham MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Former football boss has bankruptcy restrictions extended MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Jeweller has ban extended after breaching court orders MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has appointed Professor Roger Bland, OBE, and Dr Megan Gooch as Chair and Trustee of the Treasure Valuation Committee. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Prime Minister has reappointed Jim Dixon and Perdita Hunt as Trustees of the National Heritage Memorial Fund. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has reappointed Mel Young as the Scotland Member of UK Sport. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has reappointed Loyd Grossman as Chair of The Royal Parks. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has appointed George Lucas as the Northern Ireland Member of UK Sport. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has reappointed Robert Noel and Professor Dame Janet Thornton as Trustees of the Natural History Museum. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has approved the appointment of Venki Ramakrishnan as a Board Member of the British Library. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has reappointed Stephen Cohen as Commissioner of the Gambling Commission. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has appointed John Mothersole as the England Chair of the National Lottery Community Fund. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has appointed Kate Still as the Scotland Chair of the National Lottery Community Fund. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Has coronavirus killed globalisation: speech by Laura Clarke MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The AAIB has sent a team to Warwickshire MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Man who attacked cousin at Woking wedding has sentence increased MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has reappointed three Trustees to the Horniman Museum. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has appointed five new Trustees to the National Museums Liverpool. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has reappointed Sue Wilkinson OBE as a Trustee of Historic Royal Palaces. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Prime Minister has appointed Harris Bokhari and Yadvinder Malhi as Trustees of the Natural History Museum. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Prime Minister has appointed Mark Cecil and The Rt Hon Chris Grayling as Trustees of the National Portrait Gallery. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has appointed Chris Pilling and Ismail Amla as Board Members of UK Sport. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has appointed Nick de Bois as Chair of the Visit England Advisory Board. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has appointed Rt Hon Sir Patrick McLoughlin CH as Chair of the British Tourist Authority. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The UK has announced its new tariff regime the-UK Global Tariff (UKGT)- on 19 May 2020. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS London rapist has sentence increased MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Manchester woman who glassed another woman has sentence increased MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has appointed four new Commissioners to the Gambling Commission. MoD News 1
J Prnc Mod Caldonia 11th May Has been cancelled Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4