Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has everyone got a disability or learning difficulty?

DeepHeat

Badgeman
Jack_McHammocklashing said:
Surely it has not got to the stage where you are P7R before you even get in

Dyslexia, = an excuse could not be bothered to learn to spell, or be educated

How the fcuk can the rest of the crew sleep well at night knowing the cnut on watch does not know the difference between sos and oso, a red light from green on the bridge
Even worse air crew, hang on a minute or six whilst I put my colour tint on the screen , I will get back to you
BANK HOLIDAY BANK HOLIDAY this is aircraft two we have fire onboard

FIRE Fire who are you shooting at?

Next month it will be An RN FIRST First quadraplegic joins the marines, with a lot of encouragement by his fellow stick, he managed to complete the first wall obstacle in three weeks, and should have completed the complete assault course in about three years
Well yes firing an sa80 may be a problem but he has spirit, and I am sure the rest of his squad will carry him for the rest of his career, said careers officer commander Hunt

Jesu F ch I despair

Jack McH

Isn't there a booty serving who caried ons erving after he was hit by IED and had limbs blown off?

DeepHeat said:

How the fcuk can the rest of the crew sleep well at night knowing the cnut on watch does not know the difference between sos and oso, a red light from green on the bridge
Even worse air crew, hang on a minute or six whilst I put my colour tint on the screen , I will get back to you

Next month it will be An RN FIRST First quadraplegic joins the marines, with a lot of encouragement by his fellow stick, he managed to complete the first wall obstacle in three weeks, and should have completed the complete assault course in about three years
Well yes firing an sa80 may be a problem but he has spirit, and I am sure the rest of his squad will carry him for the rest of his career, said careers officer commander Hunt
m
Jesu F ch I despair

Jack McH

Isn't there a booty serving who caried ons erving after he was hit by IED and had limbs blown off?

Yes indeed there is, and he is very good carrying goods and ammunition to the front, but he can no longer fight (we look after our own) though to join in the first place he had to be A1 FIT, Physically, mentally and inteligent

It is impropper that we allow disabled people to join and be carried by others, give them a special job that they are capable of, the special jobs are short enough we give them to deserving comarades who after joining A1 FIT have through duty been disabled

If you are not A1 FIT Then you do not get in simples

If the RN has got to the stage that they need to recurit spastics for man power then they should give up and contract out the work to the merchant marine or Army

One passed recruit up here is a cocain and cannabis user, he is going through for diving branch OK you promise you will give up the drugs before you arrive at training
dribbled err yes I will I really want to be a diver and mcm op (HE CAN HARLDY WALK TO THE SHOPS LET ALONE RUN FIVE MILES IN THE SAND)

He is going on the next intake, a fcuking disgrace, he should have been shown the recruiting office door, but I expet the cushie number recruitment officers have to meet targets so anything goes

I know his mother and all the fighting and theft that goes on in the home, God help the messdeck

UNBELIEVABLE

If this IS the RN today then sooner it is gone the better

I used to be proud I served, Now it is an embarassment

Jack McHammocklashing

DeepHeat

Badgeman
I wasn't disareing with you. I just wouldn't put it past pusser to let in disabled folks in but kick those out that had got that way while working for pusser.

pugfrom83

Lantern Swinger
DeepHeat said:

m
Jesu F ch I despair

Jack McH

Yes indeed there is, and he is very good carrying goods and ammunition to the front, but he can no longer fight (we look after our own) though to join in the first place he had to be A1 FIT, Physically, mentally and inteligent

It is impropper that we allow disabled people to join and be carried by others, give them a special job that they are capable of, the special jobs are short enough we give them to deserving comarades who after joining A1 FIT have through duty been disabled

If you are not A1 FIT Then you do not get in simples

If the RN has got to the stage that they need to recurit spastics for man power then they should give up and contract out the work to the merchant marine or Army

One passed recruit up here is a cocain and cannabis user, he is going through for diving branch OK you promise you will give up the drugs before you arrive at training
dribbled err yes I will I really want to be a diver and mcm op (HE CAN HARLDY WALK TO THE SHOPS LET ALONE RUN FIVE MILES IN THE SAND)

He is going on the next intake, a fcuking disgrace, he should have been shown the recruiting office door, but I expet the cushie number recruitment officers have to meet targets so anything goes

I know his mother and all the fighting and theft that goes on in the home, God help the messdeck

UNBELIEVABLE

Jack McHammocklashing

UNBELIEVABLE

Jack McHammocklashing

Well it isn't you piss-stained octogenarian cnut so wind your fcuking rose tinted neck in.

RonJeremy

Banned
What is an embarrassment is thick as fukk, "it wasn't like that in my day/when I joined up etc etc" stink of piss old kunts who don't have the perception or intelligence to see that the forces as a whole today is a much better environment for all due to progress made in equality and diversity. I've done 25 years so far and am probably well into the silly old kunt bracket but if there's one thing that gets my fukking goat well and truly on the top deck of the outrage bus is ignorant old buggernaut kunts whinging about how the standards of recruits have dropped and how the RN is nowhere near as professional as it used to be. As professional as what you old kunt? Fukking off to the bar every lunch time and coming back to work shiters? 22 year Ables who are allowed to sit on their fat fukking arses for their whole careers? Todays matelot is asked to do a damn sight fukking more than I was when I joined up so take your fat sanctimonious old ignorant kunt of an arsehole and fukk right off you stupid fukking spazmongo fukktard....

R077

MIA
RonJeremy said:
What is an embarrassment is thick as fukk, "it wasn't like that in my day/when I joined up etc etc" stink of piss old kunts who don't have the perception or intelligence to see that the forces as a whole today is a much better environment for all due to progress made in equality and diversity. I've done 25 years so far and am probably well into the silly old kunt bracket but if there's one thing that gets my fukking goat well and truly on the top deck of the outrage bus is ignorant old buggernaut kunts whinging about how the standards of recruits have dropped and how the RN is nowhere near as professional as it used to be. As professional as what you old kunt? Fukking off to the bar every lunch time and coming back to work shiters? 22 year Ables who are allowed to sit on their fat fukking arses for their whole careers? Todays matelot is asked to do a damn sight fukking more than I was when I joined up so take your fat sanctimonious old ignorant kunt of an arsehole and fukk right off you stupid fukking spazmongo fukktard....

Eloquently posed and a well-read opinion dripping with vitriol. Beautiful and harsh, like the inauguration of a mong screaming and shaking his fists in contempt of Darwin in the full moon tasting sweet freedom having bludgeoned the carer to death with his narwhal-esque foredome.

Oil_Slick

War Hero
RonJeremy said:
As professional as what you old kunt? Fukking off to the bar every lunch time and coming back to work shiters? .

Took hard work, schiill and dedicashun did that! Hic!:

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
RonJeremy said:

:rofl: Your post Ron reminds me of a thread I started a while back, much along similar lines. Don't worry old yins I won't be bumping it unless I get bored later. :wink:

RonJeremy said:

25 F"IN YEARS an you still can not spell you mong

They would not have even left the recruiting office with a glimmer of hope back then

I bet when told there was a case of Gonorrhea in the mess you jumped up and down with glee as the Chardonay was corked

Sleep well when the blind barsteward is starboard lookout on the middle

ignorant kunt of an arsehole and fukk right off you stupid fukking spazmongo fukktard :lol:

Jack McH

RonJeremy

Banned
RonJeremy said:

25 F"IN YEARS an you still can not spell you mong

They would not have even left the recruiting office with a glimmer of hope back then

I bet when told there was a case of Gonorrhea in the mess you jumped up and down with glee as the Chardonay was corked

Sleep well when the blind barsteward is starboard lookout on the middle

ignorant kunt of an arsehole and fukk right off you stupid fukking spazmongo fukktard :lol:

Jack McH

Fukk off pissflap....

BillyNoMates

War Hero
RonJeremy said:
NorwayChris said:
"stupid fukking spazmongo fukktard"

I like that, :D

Ps,What branch is Mr RJ

Chops (S) Submarines you kunt faced kunt......

Which boats were/are you on then?

Luv'n'Hugs

Billy-Window-Licking-Dribbling-Mong-SpazWank-Cholostomy-Bag-
Busting-Retard-Brain-Tumour-Fukkwit (Retired)

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
RonJeremy said:
sgtpepperband said:
Spoken like a true FOSTIE, Ron... :shock: :roll:

And you can fukk right off and lick my thrutching biffins bridge too, you fukking bellend!

Yeah, thanks for that - I would call you Chief, but you don't seem to deserve my respect... :roll:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Worcester rapist has sentence increased MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has reappointed Paul Roberts as a Member of Arts Council England MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Plugging a leak has put Sellafield on a path to a safer future MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has appointed Annie Hampson, Jane Spiers, and Katie Town as Trustees of the Theatres Trust. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has reappointed Dame Judith Macgregor as Trustee of the British Tourist Authority. MoD News 0
soleil Daily Mail: "Proud Dad Gordon Ramsay Reveals Son Jack, 20, Has Joined The Royal Marines" The Corps 5
MoD_RSS New data shows proportion of steel procured within UK has doubled since last year MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has reappointed James Chapman, Ian Rosenblatt, Virginia Tandy and Heather Lauder as Trustees of National Museums Liverpool. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has appointed Lawrence Conway as Welsh Member of UK Sport. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has reappointed Nicholas Griffin and Claire-Marie Roberts as Board Members of UK Anti-Doping. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Prime Minister has reappointed Dame Minouche Shafik and Muriel Gray as Trustees of the British Museum. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has reappointed Rimla Akhtar and Janet Johnson as Board Members of the Sports Grounds Safety Authority. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Prime Minister has appointed Mukesh Sharma as Northern Ireland Trustee of the National Heritage Memorial Fund. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS NHS COVID-19 app has been downloaded over 10 million times MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Coronavirus (COVID-19): What has changed – 22 September MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Yemen has “never looked more likely to slide into famine”, Foreign Secretary warns MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Official figures show that the furlough scheme has worked: saving jobs and helping more than half of employees back to work already MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Coronavirus (COVID-19): What has changed – 9 September MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Essex woman has her sentence increased for dangerous driving conviction MoD News 0
MoD_RSS London stalker has his sentence increased MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government has changed the law so most renters have a 6 month notice period MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The AAIB has sent a team to Cheltenham MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Former football boss has bankruptcy restrictions extended MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Jeweller has ban extended after breaching court orders MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has appointed Professor Roger Bland, OBE, and Dr Megan Gooch as Chair and Trustee of the Treasure Valuation Committee. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Prime Minister has reappointed Jim Dixon and Perdita Hunt as Trustees of the National Heritage Memorial Fund. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has reappointed Mel Young as the Scotland Member of UK Sport. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has reappointed Loyd Grossman as Chair of The Royal Parks. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has appointed George Lucas as the Northern Ireland Member of UK Sport. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has reappointed Robert Noel and Professor Dame Janet Thornton as Trustees of the Natural History Museum. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has approved the appointment of Venki Ramakrishnan as a Board Member of the British Library. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has reappointed Stephen Cohen as Commissioner of the Gambling Commission. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has appointed John Mothersole as the England Chair of the National Lottery Community Fund. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has appointed Kate Still as the Scotland Chair of the National Lottery Community Fund. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Has coronavirus killed globalisation: speech by Laura Clarke MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The AAIB has sent a team to Warwickshire MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Man who attacked cousin at Woking wedding has sentence increased MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has reappointed three Trustees to the Horniman Museum. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has appointed five new Trustees to the National Museums Liverpool. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has reappointed Sue Wilkinson OBE as a Trustee of Historic Royal Palaces. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Prime Minister has appointed Harris Bokhari and Yadvinder Malhi as Trustees of the Natural History Museum. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Prime Minister has appointed Mark Cecil and The Rt Hon Chris Grayling as Trustees of the National Portrait Gallery. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has appointed Chris Pilling and Ismail Amla as Board Members of UK Sport. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has appointed Nick de Bois as Chair of the Visit England Advisory Board. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has appointed Rt Hon Sir Patrick McLoughlin CH as Chair of the British Tourist Authority. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The UK has announced its new tariff regime the-UK Global Tariff (UKGT)- on 19 May 2020. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS London rapist has sentence increased MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Manchester woman who glassed another woman has sentence increased MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has appointed four new Commissioners to the Gambling Commission. MoD News 1
J Prnc Mod Caldonia 11th May Has been cancelled Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4