Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has everyone got a disability or learning difficulty?

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Rumrat said:
WreckerL said:
We weren't allowed disabilities at Ganges :cry:

You lot at Ganges were disabilities 8O :D :D :wink:

Wasn't our fault "sniff", if we said we couldn't do something the nasty instructors made us do it twice :lol: None of this PC there there, keep doing the exam until you pass bollix. The only disabled were the spakkers that were on crutches 'cos of the assault course.
 

Spidiver

War Hero
I went down the local supermarket and parked in a disabled bay, so old boy got all grumpy and asked me what my disability was

I replied " Tourettes you old cnut now fu*k off !" :twisted:
 
My wife says when I go out I dress like I have special needs.
Whats wrong with white socks,trainers and stripey shorts FFS :lol:
 

WhizzbangDai

War Hero
oi, I is dislecsic and I resent dis tread. :)

So fcuk off all of you, i'm dyslexic and its proven by many humiliating tests - have you any idea how embaressing it is to be physically unable to link the name of the month with correct number? 8O

I'll tell you, the answers 'very' especially when its some mong phone salesman who had the bloody temerity to snigger at me. He'll pay... :twisted:

Plus, you Spidiver, taking disabled spaces, it's people like you that make life for the dutiful-grandchild-looking-after-grandparent so so difficult. I hope your car breaks down. The explodes, killing you to death. :twisted: :D

Plus, PLUS... your all grumpy [email protected] So there (with awful taste in cars if I remember rightly) :D


PS Are you all telling me that when you were young and nervous types awaiting Raleigh back in the 1700's or whenever you lot went, you wouldn't have used a tool such as this to get advice and help before you weent? hmm? I'm not condoning mongtastic posts but some, at least, are valid. :oops:

Now, having committed the online equivalent of Hari-Kari, I shall retire to await the inevitable barrage of abuse. Oh, the things I do to stop boredom and promote banter...
 
rod-gearing said:
My wife says when I go out I dress like I have special needs.
Whats wrong with white socks,trainers and stripey shorts FFS :lol:

Striped shorts o_O Looks like you may have spent too long frequenting pelican crossings, either that or you're a zebra! :lol:
 
WhizzbangDai said:
oi, I is dislecsic and I resent dis tread. :)

So fcuk off all of you, i'm dyslexic and its proven by many humiliating tests - have you any idea how embaressing it is to be physically unable to link the name of the month with correct number? 8O

No I don't. But do you know how embarrassing it is to explain to your boss that all 6 of your students apparently have some form of SPLD and that is why they are behind the curve? "Oh I don't understand this bit, It's because I have dyslexia and probably dyspraxia" "Me too". "And me".

WhizzbangDai said:
I'll tell you, the answers 'very' especially when its some mong phone salesman who had the bloody temerity to snigger at me. He'll pay... :twisted:

Man up and tell him to fcuk off.

WhizzbangDai said:
Plus, you Spidiver, taking disabled spaces, it's people like you that make life for the dutiful-grandchild-looking-after-grandparent so so difficult. I hope your car breaks down. The explodes, killing you to death. :twisted: :D

Fcuk the lazy cnuts, they need the exercise.

WhizzbangDai said:
Plus, PLUS... your all grumpy [email protected] So there (with awful taste in cars if I remember rightly) :D

I'm of a very sunny disposition I'll have you know, and my taste in cars rocks.

WhizzbangDai said:
PS Are you all telling me that when you were young and nervous types awaiting Raleigh back in the 1700's or whenever you lot went, you wouldn't have used a tool such as this to get advice and help before you weent? hmm? I'm not condoning mongtastic posts but some, at least, are valid. :oops:

It was 1999 when I joined and I didn't have to. The AFCO answered any neccessary questions and I just did as briefed without particularly worrying about it. I filled in what I was told to, I took what I was told to, did what I was told to and turned up at the time I was told to with the attitude I was told to. Lo and behold, 8 weeks later I'd passed out, no issues.

Why would I have to come on an UNOFFICIAL forum, naturally having the intelligence to read a few posts to gauge my audience and then ask fcukmong questions when I can't be arsed to re-visit or phone the AFCO?

The AFCO provides the answers not us.

And as I stated previously, I'm sure there are people like yourself with a genuine SPLD and those people have my sympathy and my support. I just don't believe the volume of people claiming it, they are using it as an excuse for being a thick lazy cnut.


WhizzbangDai said:
Now, having committed the online equivalent of Hari-Kari, I shall retire to await the inevitable barrage of abuse. Oh, the things I do to stop boredom and promote banter...

Shut it slag.
 

WhizzbangDai

War Hero
Montigny_La_Palisse said:
WhizzbangDai said:
oi, I is dislecsic and I resent dis tread. :)

So fcuk off all of you, i'm dyslexic and its proven by many humiliating tests - have you any idea how embaressing it is to be physically unable to link the name of the month with correct number? 8O

No I don't. But do you know how embarrassing it is to explain to your boss that all 6 of your students apparently have some form of SPLD and that is why they are behind the curve? "Oh I don't understand this bit, It's because I have dyslexia and probably dyspraxia" "Me too". "And me".

WhizzbangDai said:
I'll tell you, the answers 'very' especially when its some mong phone salesman who had the bloody temerity to snigger at me. He'll pay... :twisted:

Man up and tell him to fcuk off.

WhizzbangDai said:
Plus, you Spidiver, taking disabled spaces, it's people like you that make life for the dutiful-grandchild-looking-after-grandparent so so difficult. I hope your car breaks down. The explodes, killing you to death. :twisted: :D

Fcuk the lazy cnuts, they need the exercise.

WhizzbangDai said:
Plus, PLUS... your all grumpy [email protected] So there (with awful taste in cars if I remember rightly) :D

I'm of a very sunny disposition I'll have you know, and my taste in cars rocks.

WhizzbangDai said:
PS Are you all telling me that when you were young and nervous types awaiting Raleigh back in the 1700's or whenever you lot went, you wouldn't have used a tool such as this to get advice and help before you weent? hmm? I'm not condoning mongtastic posts but some, at least, are valid. :oops:

It was 1999 when I joined and I didn't have to. The AFCO answered any neccessary questions and I just did as briefed without particularly worrying about it. I filled in what I was told to, I took what I was told to, did what I was told to and turned up at the time I was told to with the attitude I was told to. Lo and behold, 8 weeks later I'd passed out, no issues.

Why would I have to come on an UNOFFICIAL forum, naturally having the intelligence to read a few posts to gauge my audience and then ask fcukmong questions when I can't be arsed to re-visit or phone the AFCO?

The AFCO provides the answers not us.

And as I stated previously, I'm sure there are people like yourself with a genuine SPLD and those people have my sympathy and my support. I just don't believe the volume of people claiming it, they are using it as an excuse for being a thick lazy cnut.


WhizzbangDai said:
Now, having committed the online equivalent of Hari-Kari, I shall retire to await the inevitable barrage of abuse. Oh, the things I do to stop boredom and promote banter...

Shut it slag.


I'm so pissed off that I haven't got more bites lol Plus your reply was too amusing/serious to really count as a bite.

Damn your eyes man!


And your tatse in cars does suck ;)
 
WhizzbangDai said:
I'm so pissed off that I haven't got more bites lol Plus your reply was too amusing/serious to really count as a bite.

Damn your eyes man!


And your tatse in cars does suck ;)

Gobble my hoop you tart. :wink:
 

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Montigny_La_Palisse said:
WhizzbangDai said:
I'm so pissed off that I haven't got more bites lol Plus your reply was too amusing/serious to really count as a bite.

Damn your eyes man!


And your tatse in cars does suck ;)

Gobble my hoop you tart. :wink:

Oh dear a wannabe officer rib tickle,,,,,,how we all fell about laughing and never bit. :roll: FO cnut!!!!
 

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
pinkprincess said:
I'm terminally afflicted with a hatred for laziness.

Thats a shame its laziness, whens your date? :roll:



WTF, do you read the pish you type? Please FO and give yourself a good (seeing) talking too!!!!
 

DeepHeat

Badgeman
You've got to feel sorry for her, her fella is a spastic that eats his own rigg and she she still doesn't get any.
 
Surely it has not got to the stage where you are P7R before you even get in

Dyslexia, = an excuse could not be bothered to learn to spell, or be educated

How the fcuk can the rest of the crew sleep well at night knowing the cnut on watch does not know the difference between sos and oso, a red light from green on the bridge
Even worse air crew, hang on a minute or six whilst I put my colour tint on the screen , I will get back to you
BANK HOLIDAY BANK HOLIDAY this is aircraft two we have fire onboard

FIRE Fire who are you shooting at?

Next month it will be An RN FIRST First quadraplegic joins the marines, with a lot of encouragement by his fellow stick, he managed to complete the first wall obstacle in three weeks, and should have completed the complete assault course in about three years
Well yes firing an sa80 may be a problem but he has spirit, and I am sure the rest of his squad will carry him for the rest of his career, said careers officer commander Hunt

Jesu F ch I despair

Jack McH
 

pinkprincess

Lantern Swinger
DeepHeat said:
You've got to feel sorry for her, her fella is a spastic that eats his own rigg and she she still doesn't get any.

lmao - it may be customary where you come from to take child relatives for partners but it's not my thing lovely :)
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS The Prime Minister has reappointed Marilyn Berk and Eric Ellul as Trustees of the Wallace Collection. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Worcester rapist has sentence increased MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has reappointed Paul Roberts as a Member of Arts Council England MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Plugging a leak has put Sellafield on a path to a safer future MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has appointed Annie Hampson, Jane Spiers, and Katie Town as Trustees of the Theatres Trust. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has reappointed Dame Judith Macgregor as Trustee of the British Tourist Authority. MoD News 0
soleil Daily Mail: "Proud Dad Gordon Ramsay Reveals Son Jack, 20, Has Joined The Royal Marines" The Corps 5
MoD_RSS New data shows proportion of steel procured within UK has doubled since last year MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has reappointed James Chapman, Ian Rosenblatt, Virginia Tandy and Heather Lauder as Trustees of National Museums Liverpool. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has appointed Lawrence Conway as Welsh Member of UK Sport. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has reappointed Nicholas Griffin and Claire-Marie Roberts as Board Members of UK Anti-Doping. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Prime Minister has reappointed Dame Minouche Shafik and Muriel Gray as Trustees of the British Museum. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has reappointed Rimla Akhtar and Janet Johnson as Board Members of the Sports Grounds Safety Authority. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Prime Minister has appointed Mukesh Sharma as Northern Ireland Trustee of the National Heritage Memorial Fund. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS NHS COVID-19 app has been downloaded over 10 million times MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Coronavirus (COVID-19): What has changed – 22 September MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Yemen has “never looked more likely to slide into famine”, Foreign Secretary warns MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Official figures show that the furlough scheme has worked: saving jobs and helping more than half of employees back to work already MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Coronavirus (COVID-19): What has changed – 9 September MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Essex woman has her sentence increased for dangerous driving conviction MoD News 0
MoD_RSS London stalker has his sentence increased MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government has changed the law so most renters have a 6 month notice period MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The AAIB has sent a team to Cheltenham MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Former football boss has bankruptcy restrictions extended MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Jeweller has ban extended after breaching court orders MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has appointed Professor Roger Bland, OBE, and Dr Megan Gooch as Chair and Trustee of the Treasure Valuation Committee. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Prime Minister has reappointed Jim Dixon and Perdita Hunt as Trustees of the National Heritage Memorial Fund. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has reappointed Mel Young as the Scotland Member of UK Sport. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has reappointed Loyd Grossman as Chair of The Royal Parks. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has appointed George Lucas as the Northern Ireland Member of UK Sport. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has reappointed Robert Noel and Professor Dame Janet Thornton as Trustees of the Natural History Museum. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has approved the appointment of Venki Ramakrishnan as a Board Member of the British Library. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has reappointed Stephen Cohen as Commissioner of the Gambling Commission. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has appointed John Mothersole as the England Chair of the National Lottery Community Fund. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has appointed Kate Still as the Scotland Chair of the National Lottery Community Fund. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Has coronavirus killed globalisation: speech by Laura Clarke MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The AAIB has sent a team to Warwickshire MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Man who attacked cousin at Woking wedding has sentence increased MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has reappointed three Trustees to the Horniman Museum. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has appointed five new Trustees to the National Museums Liverpool. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has reappointed Sue Wilkinson OBE as a Trustee of Historic Royal Palaces. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Prime Minister has appointed Harris Bokhari and Yadvinder Malhi as Trustees of the Natural History Museum. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Prime Minister has appointed Mark Cecil and The Rt Hon Chris Grayling as Trustees of the National Portrait Gallery. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has appointed Chris Pilling and Ismail Amla as Board Members of UK Sport. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has appointed Nick de Bois as Chair of the Visit England Advisory Board. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has appointed Rt Hon Sir Patrick McLoughlin CH as Chair of the British Tourist Authority. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The UK has announced its new tariff regime the-UK Global Tariff (UKGT)- on 19 May 2020. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS London rapist has sentence increased MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Manchester woman who glassed another woman has sentence increased MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has appointed four new Commissioners to the Gambling Commission. MoD News 1
Similar threads


















































Top