Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Has anyone tried out one of the Stoic Condition training programs?

Madden96

Lantern Swinger
I know they do not (as of yet) have a program suited towards the Navy, but has anyone used any of their programs to help with fitness prior joining, to maintain fitness whilst in the Navy?

M96

Just go for a run; it's cheaper, it's in fresh air, and I promise you'll be running in Phase 1. If you really want to, throw in some press-ups, sit-ups and burpess halfway through your run.

Madden96

Lantern Swinger
I am happy with my current regime, been managing to knock back my shocking run time to a better(ish) time with still more room to improve. Not easy up here in Scotland where you have takeaway's around every corner haha, but i've been behaving myself and rewarded with improving results :) - but I was just wondering if anyone had tried Stoic out and what they think of them. Thanks for your answer.

M96

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Has anyone had their ENG1 done at the HMNB Portsmouth? RFA 2
MG Maniac Has anyone told the Woo's its been decommissioned??? Diamond Lil's 6
Blackrat Has Anyone Else Noticed... Diamond Lil's 14
A Has anyone ever recieved a commendation? The Quarterdeck 21
J has anyone had to recently re do their phsycometric test after having.... Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
theoldti Has anyone recently recieved their Warrants Parchment The Quarterdeck 17
SILVER_FOX HAS ANYONE NOTICED ..... Current Affairs 2
S Has anyone ever met this Lt Sidebotham guy? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 33
T Has anyone ever been shot on this forum?? Diamond Lil's 35
CRYSTALTIPS Has anyone ever had a ghostly experience in the RN? The Quarterdeck 48
M HMS HOOD..ANYONE WHO SERVED OR HAS A RELLIE WHO DID- Nearest & Dearest 8
T Has anyone been paid yet this month? Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 15
M Has anyone done anything like this? The Fleet 28
MoD_RSS Plugging a leak has put Sellafield on a path to a safer future MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has appointed Annie Hampson, Jane Spiers, and Katie Town as Trustees of the Theatres Trust. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has reappointed Dame Judith Macgregor as Trustee of the British Tourist Authority. MoD News 0
soleil Daily Mail: "Proud Dad Gordon Ramsay Reveals Son Jack, 20, Has Joined The Royal Marines" The Corps 5
MoD_RSS New data shows proportion of steel procured within UK has doubled since last year MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has reappointed James Chapman, Ian Rosenblatt, Virginia Tandy and Heather Lauder as Trustees of National Museums Liverpool. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has appointed Lawrence Conway as Welsh Member of UK Sport. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has reappointed Nicholas Griffin and Claire-Marie Roberts as Board Members of UK Anti-Doping. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Prime Minister has reappointed Dame Minouche Shafik and Muriel Gray as Trustees of the British Museum. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has reappointed Rimla Akhtar and Janet Johnson as Board Members of the Sports Grounds Safety Authority. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Prime Minister has appointed Mukesh Sharma as Northern Ireland Trustee of the National Heritage Memorial Fund. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS NHS COVID-19 app has been downloaded over 10 million times MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Coronavirus (COVID-19): What has changed – 22 September MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Yemen has “never looked more likely to slide into famine”, Foreign Secretary warns MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Official figures show that the furlough scheme has worked: saving jobs and helping more than half of employees back to work already MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Coronavirus (COVID-19): What has changed – 9 September MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Essex woman has her sentence increased for dangerous driving conviction MoD News 0
MoD_RSS London stalker has his sentence increased MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government has changed the law so most renters have a 6 month notice period MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The AAIB has sent a team to Cheltenham MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Former football boss has bankruptcy restrictions extended MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Jeweller has ban extended after breaching court orders MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has appointed Professor Roger Bland, OBE, and Dr Megan Gooch as Chair and Trustee of the Treasure Valuation Committee. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Prime Minister has reappointed Jim Dixon and Perdita Hunt as Trustees of the National Heritage Memorial Fund. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has reappointed Mel Young as the Scotland Member of UK Sport. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has reappointed Loyd Grossman as Chair of The Royal Parks. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has appointed George Lucas as the Northern Ireland Member of UK Sport. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has reappointed Robert Noel and Professor Dame Janet Thornton as Trustees of the Natural History Museum. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has approved the appointment of Venki Ramakrishnan as a Board Member of the British Library. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has reappointed Stephen Cohen as Commissioner of the Gambling Commission. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has appointed John Mothersole as the England Chair of the National Lottery Community Fund. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has appointed Kate Still as the Scotland Chair of the National Lottery Community Fund. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Has coronavirus killed globalisation: speech by Laura Clarke MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The AAIB has sent a team to Warwickshire MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Man who attacked cousin at Woking wedding has sentence increased MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has reappointed three Trustees to the Horniman Museum. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Secretary of State has appointed five new Trustees to the National Museums Liverpool. MoD News 0