Has anyone ever met this Lt Sidebotham guy?

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Sentenashi, Sep 1, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm meant to be sitting a recruitment test, and if I pass that I go for an interview with him. (This is for my sixth form scholarship, don't know if it's the same as a sift interview) If so, is he nice? What should I expect?
  2. He has long hair and a very Quick bowler :thumright:
  3. Yeah, great guy but he did bowl me out in the first over of my innings.
  4. Haha, his name is actually Sidebotham.
  5. Ah! Yes L/T Ryan Sidebotham no doubt :thumright:
  6. Anyone wonder/care if he reads this forum?
  7. That's a point.

8. What a fabulous bloke, an Officer and a Gentleman, back bone of the Royal Navy I would trust him with my TOT, what higher accolade could you give the man.

"Psss. Thants Nutty with an 'N' Sir"
  9. Lt Sidebottom (pronounced siddebottomm)he is a real bastard,make sure you know all the dates of Nelsons Battles and his Ships.How many crew a destroyer has and WHY do we have a Navy!

:thumright: :thumright: :thumright:
  10. Remember his dad as well !!:thumright: Played for Man Utd and Cricket for Yorkshire and England :salut:
  11. There are at least two Sidebottems in the RN. Do we know whether he is fromthe Dorset branch of the family or the Windsor branch? :thumright:
  12. Dont forget all the names of the crew as well and their dates of birth and home post codes.It might be helpful ^_^;
  13. Hi Nutty I believe it was Queen Vic who said naval officers should not be called gentlemen
  15. It might be helpful if you could recall instantly when and where Nelson was born, where he spent his formative years and what year he became President of South Africa! ;)
  16. Quality Steve :thumright: pmsl
  17. Sentenashi

Pls see your PMs.
  18. Personal security for Lt Sidebotham and plain good manners prevents me from commenting on an what an absolute @#!@$ % ^&%$$ (*&+$ he is.

He does make an excellent cuppa though and offers an excellent selction of biscuits, do be sure to ask for some as this will demonstrate your confident attitude straight away.
  19. Cruel, so cruel...
  20. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

You know her too?

She said I was the first to sample the bickies....picks up mobile phone, goes to Menu, My Contacts, scrolls to "M", deletes "My Bird"...