harry von turbo uber smashed.

just went to chelsea everton courtesy of tickets 4 troops. epic. bumpedi into my old seadart chieftan in the pub. good times.

robby your a cnut

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
All a bunch of cnuts. Stuck in a cabin with my new friend Dongal/dungal, or whatever its fcukn called. I'm thinking of venturing outside the barbed wire, but scared incase I bump into a ninja wafu who wants to rape me.

witsend said:
All a bunch of cnuts. Stuck in a cabin with my new friend Dongal/dungal, or whatever its fcukn called. I'm thinking of venturing outside the barbed wire, but scared incase I bump into a ninja wafu who wants to rape me.
Make Dunghole stay up all night whilst you get slowly shiters and bezzer the fuck out of him. Hours of fun.

For you.

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Clown_Puncher said:
witsend said:
Make Dunghole stay up all night whilst you get slowly shiters and bezzer the fuck out of him. Hours of fun.

For you.
I've been studying the vintage 70/80s collection uninterrupted all afternoon and have the feeling that I am almost blinddrunk.

Jimbo can I buy you a pint if your in the vicinity?

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
2_deck_dash said:
What the fcuk happened here? I have no memory whatsoever of posting this shit.

Apologies.
Well it led to myself and Jimbo having a pint. Good luck Jim and let us know how you got on.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Current Affairs 18
golden_rivet Diamond Lil's 8
Hideous The Quarterdeck 20