Harry the bastard

I was walking through Drake Barracks one day in the early 80s wearing a twenty four hour heart monitor which looked very much like a personal cassette player , Fxxk me the Joss went balistic when I entered the reg office & my ticker was going all over the place , twat never even said sorry when I explained that I was being monitered for an irregular heartbeat , I guess he was a harry the bastard :evil: :twisted: , ticker is fine now ,

dondon said:
I was walking through Drake Barracks one day in the early 80s wearing a twenty four hour heart monitor which looked very much like a personal cassette player , Fxxk me the Joss went balistic when I entered the reg office & my ticker was going all over the place , twat never even said sorry when I explained that I was being monitered for an irregular heartbeat , I guess he was a harry the bastard :evil: :twisted: , ticker is fine now ,
Joss's had hearts removed at birth. What do they know about hearts?

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
I actually do remember 'Harry the Bastard'. He was a Killick RP on Pompey 42s, who always used to sign off the circuit using that callsign - only because his mate/mentor Bob Mullen would do the same, but would use the handle 'Bob the C*nt'!

I can't recall HTBs real name, but was just known by that nickname.

:lol:

On Thursday I am over to Morsehorse's casa for a BBQ, yes it is BBQ weather here, At least one Reggie mabe two will be present. If I fail to return can one of you nice chaps stand bail at Local Policia Office, Mazzrron, Murcia, Spain.

Nutty

Just to add to the mix we had a Harry the Bastard, LCK, on the Chatham 94-96. Top fella and his dits were something to behold, especially the shaggin' ones!

It seems that there is a HTB at every place you serve. Faslane has still got one, in fact he was such a bar stweard that when working for FOST he commenced an IEDEX at the precise moment that an England International kicked off. Needless to say he was Scottish :x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PartTimePongo Current Affairs 0
B Current Affairs 18
golden_rivet Diamond Lil's 8