Harry Potter: SPOILER ALERT!

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by sgtpepperband, Jul 19, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

2. You Swine, you knew I`d look. :w00t:
  3. ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. not looking, so there :party:
  5. Who the [email protected] is Harry Potter? Which ship was he on and when did he serve?
  6. I remember POTTERS CHIPPY the vinegar soaked chips where to die for :money:
  7. I think he served with Murgles Grandson, during the Napeleonic crisis, when Europe was running out of short French gits, or something...see Naval History.
  8. I'm sure he was Chief Steward, RFA HEBE.
  9. His real name is actually Happy Rotter!
  10. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

How odd- I remember a HARRY's CHIPPY, the owner was a cross-eyed Chinese bloke (No jesting), he used to look at you sideways as he talked & you always thought he was talking to the next person in the queue.

Whenever you said "yes" to "Salt'n'Vinegar?" he used to sprinkle the floor with each, missing the chips entirely.

He went bust in the end. Don't know why.
  11. Stood by the Bulwark with him in '54 in Belfast. A steward, but he used to be known as "Pansy" in those far off days !!!

12. We used to call him 'Trains'...
  13. Any relation to Harry Maskers?
  14. Think he's usually known as "Harry the Bastard", as the disappearance of his parents is not really clear.

Anyway I was on the Manch with him in 90-91, nice enough bloke, but, a bit of a funny [email protected] if you p1ssed him off.

I can remember one memorable night in Mombers, having a few beers in the New Florida Nightclub and waking up partially clothed in this tin hut with this huge great spacehopper in a long black wig and facial hair by the name of 'agrid or was it Ingrid.
    Harry swore blind it was nothing to do with him next day when I managed to catch him, he was Mess Deck Sweeper, used to sit on it hovering like, wave this pointy stick and report the mess ready for rounds, Sir.

Anyway good to hear he managed to get the Spoiler fitted on his car, used to have an old Ford Anglia that fair flew up the line.

and as for sharing a train warrant with him, crate of Mcewans a bag of foul tasting beans and a chocolate frog, never mind all the drunken [email protected] that used to try and sit next to him.

Last I heard he was on Hermione or is it in or is that what he said

Expelliarseole............... :party:
  15. PMSL! Much to the annoyance of the Project Director (F*ck 'im!!)
  16. So Rowling didnt Kill off her Cash Cow!!!Shame,id twat the little tick if i ever saw him!Sick to death with all things Harry Potter!
  17. Die, for a few vinegar-soaked chips? I don't think so! :pottytrain1:
  18. Knew a Pansy Potter off the Otter,a greenie ,could it be he!!!!!Up Spirits!!
  20. Did the last commish on her, I've had better, but, looking back it was fun.