Harry Fcuking Potter

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by 2_deck_dash, Jul 15, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

?
  1. Shite

98.8%
  2. Not Shite

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I'm just reading this thread because I was hoping to see some phots of Hermione with her clunge out.

1.2%
  1. Is anyone else totally bemused by how this seamingly shite series of children's books continues to take the nation by storm everytime they release a new book/movie?

Quite frankly I find it quite sad to see grown adults reading their latest copy of Harry Potter and the Wizard's Sleave in public and getting all excited about going to see it at the movies. I really don't get it at all. Anyone else here agree or am I just a grumpy cnut?

That bird would get it though, I'd probably throw one up JK Rowling for dit value too. Otherwise I find it to be complete and utter bollox.

2. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Your taking too much interest in kids interests.

"AMBER ALERT"

3. Harry botter is a speccy cnut. And I wouldn't do that bird out of it unless she sorts her frankly shocking pubic admin out.

Rowling however would get it so I could see her off for a few quid.

4. Isnt Harry "Hewitt" Wales the Half Blood prince?

5. Best books ever written.

What's wrong with Emma Watson?

[​IMG]

6. She has a shot mat.

7. She can open wide enough to take you.

8. I'd maybe chuck one up her Ricker, if she asked nicely.

9. Hubba hubba

don't spose there are any close ups are there???

10. I take it you mean of her wizards sleeve

11. I nearly cried when she told Jonathon Ross that she has a boyfriend :cry:

12. I shall, as ever, provide. It's like a fcuking Gorilla's armpit though.:

[​IMG]

13. Ah you still would Monty!! hairy yes but not as hairy as the Spanish girl i was seeing a few years ago. Kinell wheres my tree beater!!! 8O

I sat and watched the prisoner of Afghanistan with the missarse the other day and old Emma looked quite ripe for a good savaging. :twisted:

14. I don't think I want to tap that anymore....

15. Stand aside sonny, you bunch of hermers have no idea have you. Break 'em in, train 'em up and NEVER turn down a shag.

16. If she shaved it off then I'd let her suck me off.

17. The trouble with having standards is you have to maintain them, if, like me, you have no standards then life is so much easier :lol:

18. True Wrecker, but I draw the line at a hairy gash, I bet there's little bits of bog roll stuck to it.

19. Nah thats stick to her hairy ring!!! 8O

20. That's what god gave you teeth for