Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Harry brown

X.R.D

War Hero
I went to see the new Michael Caine movie Harry Brown last night with the missarse.

"He used to be a Royal Marine, he's killed before"!!!

Good plot, uber violent with a good outcome. I was thinking that perhaps Bergen should have played the role but luckily he isnt quite as old as Mr Caine from Bermonsey!! :D :wink:

sgtpepperband said:
X.R.D said:
I went to see the new Michael Caine movie Harry Brown last night with the missarse.

Don't tell me - he beats the chavs with his triangle?! 8O :D[/quote

Ah well better than being buggered to death by an ex matelot i guess!!! :D :roll:

X.R.D said:

Good plot, uber violent with a good outcome. I was thinking that perhaps Bergen should have played the role but luckily he isnt quite as old as Mr Caine from Bermonsey!! :D :wink:

I will go and see this mate when it finally makes an appearance in the backwoods of York sometime in 2010.

stirling said:
X.R.D said:

I will go and see this mate when it finally makes an appearance in the backwoods of York sometime in 2010.

Tis on in York at the moment ........well it was on Friday :)

X.R.D said:
sgtpepperband said:
X.R.D said:

Don't tell me - he beats the chavs with his triangle?! 8O :D[/quote

Ah well better than being buggered to death by an ex matelot i guess!!! :D :roll:
Have matelots got that kind of staying power!?

X.R.D said:

Such a chad line! Good flick though, riots at the end are pretty immense.

Latest Threads