Harry Black

#1
I came accross this and thought it an ideal use for HBM. What tales do you salty lot have of uses for this most versatile of tools.

 
#11
If you're pikey enough to wear it, there are some really good fashion tips HERE

Although most of the clothes are silver duct tape, but you can probably use black maskers and go for the "goth look".
 
#12
TattooDog said:
If you're pikey enough to wear it, there are some really good fashion tips HERE

Although most of the clothes are silver duct tape, but you can probably use black maskers and go for the "goth look".
Went to a horse racing night on the flight deck once. Obviously the dress code was top hat and tails. Unfortunately I had forgotten to bring mine onboard and there was no Moss Bros in the Indian Ocean. I opted to make my own using HBM, gash bags and items of Pusser's uniform.

That's me on the left:
 
#13
spur52 said:
I came accross this and thought it an ideal use for HBM. What tales do you salty lot have of uses for this most versatile of tools.

I tell you one thing thats going to hurt like a twat when it comes to getting it off. Trust me i know.
 
#14
daffy1 said:
spur52 said:
I came accross this and thought it an ideal use for HBM. What tales do you salty lot have of uses for this most versatile of tools.

I tell you one thing thats going to hurt like a twat when it comes to getting it off. Trust me i know.
I'd help them...
 
#15
daffy1 said:
spur52 said:
I came accross this and thought it an ideal use for HBM. What tales do you salty lot have of uses for this most versatile of tools.

I tell you one thing thats going to hurt like a twat when it comes to getting it off. Trust me i know.
Funny you should say that! Was it you on ULSTER on a boring Saturday duty in 1971 that got wrapped up in HBM and ended up looking like a black mummy? If so, I know who you are........... :oops:
 

tiddlyoggy

War Hero
Book Reviewer
#17
Sterling_Stirling said:
Shame it is not HBM, it is not even stuck to their skin, amateurs. :roll:
Stirl,
Just beat me to it, clearly not HBM, you could never play junior kerplunk with that. And since the OP asked for uses of HBM, on a Sunday duty in Guzz on the Boxer, played junior Ker plunk with a JMEM- Kirk something, then fully gimp suited him with HBM and left outside OOD's cabin just before rounds. Bullying? Nah, it did the lad good! :)
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

New Posts