Harry Black

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by spur52, Mar 8, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I came accross this and thought it an ideal use for HBM. What tales do you salty lot have of uses for this most versatile of tools.

[​IMG]

2. What were you looking for when you chanced upon this?

DIY supplies?

3. Err, yeah, lets go with that.

4. Not sure what he was looking for but I'm glad he found it... :D

5. I had something more like this in mind to be honest:
    [​IMG]

6. I bet even Van Gogh couldnt make anything like this out of HBM.

[​IMG]

7. Piccy no worky mate :(

8. Right click it, copy the properties and paste in yor browser. It works that way.

9. Excuse the gash spelling.

10. Will do mate :D

11. If you're pikey enough to wear it, there are some really good fashion tips HERE

Although most of the clothes are silver duct tape, but you can probably use black maskers and go for the "goth look".

12. Went to a horse racing night on the flight deck once. Obviously the dress code was top hat and tails. Unfortunately I had forgotten to bring mine onboard and there was no Moss Bros in the Indian Ocean. I opted to make my own using HBM, gash bags and items of Pusser's uniform.

That's me on the left:
    [​IMG]

13. I tell you one thing thats going to hurt like a twat when it comes to getting it off. Trust me i know.

14. I'd help them...

15. Funny you should say that! Was it you on ULSTER on a boring Saturday duty in 1971 that got wrapped up in HBM and ended up looking like a black mummy? If so, I know who you are........... :oops:

16. Shame it is not HBM, it is not even stuck to their skin, amateurs. :roll:

17. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

Stirl,
    Just beat me to it, clearly not HBM, you could never play junior kerplunk with that. And since the OP asked for uses of HBM, on a Sunday duty in Guzz on the Boxer, played junior Ker plunk with a JMEM- Kirk something, then fully gimp suited him with HBM and left outside OOD's cabin just before rounds. Bullying? Nah, it did the lad good! :)

18. Found a better use for it;

[​IMG]