Harry and Meg

Ballistic

War Hero

fishhead

War Hero
Confusion As Britain Complains About Foreigner Leaving Country

“I don’t get it, I don’t like the foreigns, ‘specially dem foreigns that have the different colour, but I’m big angry now one of the different colour foreigns want to leave,” confirmed the Prime Minister of Britain, echoing a sentiment felt by much of the Great British public.

Full story here:
https://waterfordwhispersnews.com/2020/01/13/confusion-as-britain-complains-about-foreigner-leaving-country/
Nah, not me. If they wanna go let 'em go. Plenty more where they came from.

Branch-Hopper

War Hero
The irony of this comment is that Megan is going to be seeking as much publicity as she can once "freed" from being a royal, whilst simultaneously cashing in on it, but seems to think it will only ever be on her (or her PR teams) terms
Yep. Started already.
Here she is visiting a women's refuge in Canada yesterday. Photos released to the media. Hypocrisy rating of 10/10.

Is it me?

BBC Link:

Sumo

War Hero
Yep. Started already.
Here she is visiting a women's refuge in Canada yesterday. Photos released to the media. Hypocrisy rating of 10/10.

Is it me?

BBC Link:
She seems to have difficulty separating low level celebrity and A list Royal, she seems to see the A List Royal as a leg up the Celb ratings, she hasn’t grasped that Royals do try to make everything a PR stunt and get it online ASAP? Harry has not been known for limelight chasing, so not sure how he will fair in the Celb ratings game.

Just in from Beeb:

Harry and Meghan will not use HRH titles - palace.

<<...The Queen said following "many months of conversations and more recent discussions" she was "pleased that together we have found a constructive and supportive way forward for my grandson and his family".

"Harry, Meghan and Archie will always be much loved members of my family," the statement continued.

"I recognise the challenges they have experienced as a result of intense scrutiny over the last two years and support their wish for a more independent life.

"I want to thank them for all their dedicated work across this country, the Commonwealth and beyond, and am particularly proud of how Meghan has so quickly become one of the family.

"It is my whole family's hope that today's agreement allows them to start building a happy and peaceful new life."..>>

From their Royal Highnesses lowness's Website https://sussexroyal.com/about/

<<Update: 18th of January 2020

In line with the statement by Her Majesty The Queen, information on the roles and work of The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will be updated on this website in due course. We appreciate your patience and invite you to explore the site to see the current works of Their Royal Highnesses.>>

Settle down with Beer and popcorn/pork scratchings and standby for a flurry of expert opinions across the meejah.

BillyNoMates

War Hero
He's probably already bookmarked it, but just in case...

fishhead

War Hero
Good news for us oop North as he will remain in post as Rugby League Patron.

He'll be a waste of time now. Mr. Harry Wales has not got the same pull as HRH Prince Harry and you'll only get to see him if the missus gives him time off from babysitting. I believe Uncle Andy is looking for jobs with the chance of a good pissup. Give him a bell:)

Stirlin

War Hero
He'll be a waste of time now. Mr. Harry Wales has not got the same pull as HRH Prince Harry and you'll only get to see him if the missus gives him time off from babysitting. I believe Uncle Andy is looking for jobs with the chance of a good pissup. Give him a bell:)
Since Andy became Duke Of York we have seen him here about six times so he obviously has no time for us Northan Monkeys . :)