Harriet Harman To Loose No-Claim Bonus?

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by trelawney126, Oct 4, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Unlike the male of the species (It is probably something we have retained from our days as hunters) women are hopeless when it comes to judging whether or not their car will go safely through a given gap.

2. After Baroness Sweaty Sock got away with her misdemeanor, whats the betting Harriet the Chariot gets off too? :lol:
    Roofs

3. Levers_Aligned

Levers_Aligned War Hero Moderator

Her attitude kinda sums up her breathtaking arrogance.

Go and have a look at her Wiki entry for more examples of this woeful, nasty and downright idiotic woman. She is everything wholly wrong with politics; self-serving, single-issue, mendacious and untrustworthy. It seems every step of the way in her glittering career she has in some way thwarted convention and muscled her way in. I can't stand her, and Mandelson too.

levers

4. I hope, but doubt it will happen, that she is dealt with in the same manner she is happy for the rest of us to be treated. The police are now so intertwined with the politicos that it'd take a brave person to upset her.
    As an aside it's about time the european method of what happens after a prange was implemented.
    The drivers involve fill out a standard form, which is signed by both parties. This form is the basis, total, of any insurance claim. The system prevents memories becoming 'convenient' at a later date and speeds up the whole system - simples!
    ps For years I have carried a cheapo camera in the car (mobile phone pics are not of sufficient quality) for the purpose of gathering evidence at the time.

5. Agree with everything Levers said.

6. Seaweed

Seaweed War Hero Book Reviewer

I always have a piece of chalk in the car so as to mark the position of the other car on the tarmac, in case the other driver thinks that moving it will make the problem go away.

7. Seadog

Seadog War Hero Moderator

8. Aye they are just as bad as the Tories, brown envelopes, the sword of truth and all that.