Harriers assist in destruction of poppy seeds in Afghan

Montigny_La_Palisse said:
Joint_Force_Harrier said:
I see the Tornado are not having too much luck! Me thinks Harriers may have to go back out!!
I know! Shocker. Looks like the Strike Wing could be back out there for Christmas.
Can you imagine Cock Nose Torpey's office, when the Navy go in and say do you want our Harriers back out there?

Magic_Mushroom

War Hero
Montigny_La_Palisse said:
I see the Tornado are not having too much luck! Me thinks Harriers may have to go back out!!
I know! Shocker. Looks like the Strike Wing could be back out there for Christmas.
Can you imagine Cock Nose Torpey's office, when the Navy go in and say do you want our Harriers back out there?
Err, why exactly are the GR4s failing to the extent that JFH would need to be redeployed?!!!

One GR4 lost in a takeoff accident. Excrement happens just as it did for the GR9 lost in a landing accident just prior to the Harrier Det departing. :roll:

Hardly amounts to a failure of the deployment does it!!!

Regards,
MM

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Press release: Trial to help hen harriers gets ready for action MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Study suggesting widespread illegal killing of hen harriers on English grouse moors published MoD News 0
scouse 801 Squadron Harriers The Fleet Air Arm 10
soleil Mail: "Languishing In Arizona, Our Once-Mighty Fleet Of Harriers..." The Fleet Air Arm 1
scouse Good home for the Harriers!!!! The Fleet Air Arm 18
soleil Pompey News: "Government Ready For A U-turn Over Scrapped Harriers" The Fleet Air Arm 8
Merlin28 Harriers The Fleet Air Arm 7
W Please Sign The Petition To Save The Ark Royal & The Harriers The Gash Barge 15
S Harriers Current Affairs 7
Joint_Force_Harrier Ex CPO Martin Tebbs (Harriers) The Fleet Air Arm 0
soleil N. News: Harriers Take Off from Ark Royal For The Last Time The Fleet 16
soleil T'grph: Head Of Navy Made Last Minute Plea To Save Harriers The Fleet Air Arm 2
soleil FT: UK Seeking Buyers For Axed Harriers The Fleet Air Arm 5
soleil PA: "Decision To Axe Harriers Is 'Bonkers', Says Lord West" The Fleet Air Arm 0
P Harriers to be scrapped Current Affairs 11
soleil Pompey News: "Harriers jet in to Ark Royal" The Fleet Air Arm 1
soleil Navy News - RN Harriers - Afghan The Fleet Air Arm 0
M Harriers? The Fleet Air Arm 5
WhizzbangDai Well, harriers staying, then? The Fleet Air Arm 4
MoD_RSS News story: RAF and Navy helicopters assist weather-stricken communities MoD News 7
trehorn Navy Reservists Called in to assist with rampaging Rhino Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 2
alfred_the_great SubSunk Parachute Assist Group Submariners 5
MoD_RSS Speech: Working together to persuade states not to obtain weapons of mass destruction MoD News 0
golden_rivet destruction of Engine Room Register ? The Book Club 5
soleil Mail: "The WW1 Wasteland: Haunting Rare Images Show Apocalyptic Destruction" History 9
BillyNoMates Weapons of Mass Destruction p.l.c. (est 2011). Diamond Lil's 1