Harrier Force Party

Discussion in 'The Fleet Air Arm' started by flynavy, May 19, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Harrier Force Association for everyone who has had a connection with the Harrier; pilots, engineers and support personnel; officers, SNCOs, other ranks and civilians.

Harrier Force Association for everyone who has had a connection with the Harrier; pilots, engineers and support personnel; officers, SNCOs, other ranks and civilians

On the 16th July the Harrier Force Association will be having a get together at RAF Wittering. Food and Drinks with air displays/ bands etc laid on.

Anyone who has worked on the Harrier be it in an Engineering capacity or god forbid those who flew are welcome to attend.

To attend you first need to register on the above link and give us a small dit about your Harrier connection.

On the day of the party there will be a small cost we estimate this to be approx £10 to £15.

It will be a chance to catch up with old friends and a chance to make new friends and to celebrate all the people who made this great aircraft great!

2. 16th July. Thank F**k i'll hopefully be moved by then!!!

Too many "camp" tashes and brylcream around.

Hope you have a great day :)

Last edited: May 19, 2011
  3. I hope they have a splendid event. There are those of us around old and not so old who owe them a debt of gratitude for services rendered

4. Thats me out!!!

They never let me near anything with fixed wings!