HARD ON

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by percey99, Aug 23, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is it true pussers kai could actually give you a hard on ?

2. Only if you are refering the the Lady of the Night who used to live in Hong Kong!

3. Chocolate is rich in theobromine, which acts as a 'feel-good' chemical on the brain.

Or perhaps you're just a chocolate fixated pervert.

4. Only if you dipped your dick in your mug (better still your mates mug)............. and let it dry naturally!

5. I would say just a pervert

6. Or even better still, the o.o.w. mug, what satisfaction!!

7. I was told by my sea daddy that a fresh tin of swarfs peppered with ballbearings was the thing.....

8. Ah but it needs to be in a size 7 surgeons rubber glove for full effect. :lol: :lol: :lol:

9. Percey, if kye really works, you could patent it as the miracle cure for impotence and retire to your own island on the proceeds. Or perhaps their Lordships will market it as the White Ensign Impotence Cure! :lol:

Steve.

10. Phonetically the old saying used to be

ABLE ,BAKER, CHARLIE , DOG I'm as hard as a chocolate frog :lol: :lol:

11. I think this should be RRs Motto. A great way to welcome nozzers onboard, though the phonetics I learned in 1979 went: Alfa, Bravo, Charlie, Delta...! :lol:

12. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Greenies a lot older, bet He's got a Veterans Badge :lol:

13. Well I can't claim to have served in the ROC that long ago! Churchill was dead when I joined. Hehehe! :lol:

14. I use to get a hard on ,looking at a naked light!!

15. Photofetishism? Photophilia? :?

16. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

No ism's just a long time at sea :oops:

17. Alfa, bravo, charlie-delta-echo, I'm as hard as a chocolate gekko! Works for me :D

18. I bought the wife a chocolate dick for her birthday,she ate the the balls first,shoud I be worried.? :?

19. I wouldn't worry harryaitch, it looks to me like she's saving the best bit till last! :lol:

20. Would she have done the same if it was the real thing? if this is the case , you could certainly look forward to having lipstick on your dipstick !!