Happy xmas to all the Diamong Lil regulars

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by stan_the_man, Dec 11, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Fucking hell Stan, sort the fucker out man. :)
  2. Fcuk me guys driving me bonkers cost me £6 for a ecard and its funny as fcuk tried to do it via my facebook but wtf I'm an old man now but remember SP3 SP5 track number put the Fwd 909 in Seadart mode salvo shot for missile target single for FBA personally always had it in salvo taxpayer could afford it then.
    If it flys it dies
  3. Why thank you Stan. I never believed what the rest of them said about you....... :wink:
  4. Well SB sympathy does appear in the english dictionary between shit and syphylis
  5. One of my very favourite phrases!!! only modify it to the PC 'Blue Peter' version of 'A to Z' when in VERY polite company. Ergo, not often.

Happy Crimbo to you too you (old) skimmer git! :D
  6. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Fuck off ya cunt. Hopefully Santa takes a great big shite in the middle of your living room and steals all your booze. Anyway, happy new year when it comes.
  7. Yeh ya cnut hope he catches you asleep and rogers yer clinker infested anal passage before wiping his shit splattered knob on yer lips have a good one
  8. witsend

That would be the greatest gift a man could receive. :D
  9. Peace and love man
  10. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

I wouldn't sort out the mistake, it's quite apt. :p . I like it.

Happy Crimbo Fcukers.
  11. witsend

And you can fuck off as well. Happy new year when it comes.
  12. I'm not sure about the sun dogers but the rest of you can have a very happy time.
    Am happy to supply vast buckets of very good Catalan red if anyone, excepting the submersibles, is interested!
  13. So, you've excluded the Diesel Dinosaurs, does that mean the submariners can come and play?

PS, much better wine from here in Andalucia................ :wink:
  14. In that case you can ram your wine up your prolapsed ring piece but have a good 'un anyway you fetid breathed moron :wink:

Yuletide felicitations to the rest of you (including skimmers but not WAFU's :wink: )

oh and you as well Stan whinging cnut
  15. You've changed...! :roll:

Happy Christmas you matelotcunt!!

16. That's a pretty good description of most Catalans but you forgot the bit about being as tight as a ducks arse - and not a prolapsed one either :lol:
  17. I was only trying to make sure there'd be some left for polite folk like ex ROs :roll:
    I'll be in Andalucia next month so will have to see if you are right about the wine. I'll give it a fair bash anyway...