Happy xmas to all the Diamong Lil regulars

Fcuk me guys driving me bonkers cost me £6 for a ecard and its funny as fcuk tried to do it via my facebook but wtf I'm an old man now but remember SP3 SP5 track number put the Fwd 909 in Seadart mode salvo shot for missile target single for FBA personally always had it in salvo taxpayer could afford it then.
If it flys it dies

stan_the_man said:
Well SB sympathy does appear in the english dictionary between shit and syphylis
One of my very favourite phrases!!! only modify it to the PC 'Blue Peter' version of 'A to Z' when in VERY polite company. Ergo, not often.

Happy Crimbo to you too you (old) skimmer git! :D

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
stan_the_man said:
Happy fcuking Chrimbo including the submariners have a good one
Fuck off ya cunt. Hopefully Santa takes a great big shite in the middle of your living room and steals all your booze. Anyway, happy new year when it comes.

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
stan_the_man said:
Yeh ya cnut hope he catches you asleep and rogers yer clinker infested anal passage before wiping his shit splattered knob on yer lips have a good one
That would be the greatest gift a man could receive. :D

I'm not sure about the sun dogers but the rest of you can have a very happy time.
Am happy to supply vast buckets of very good Catalan red if anyone, excepting the submersibles, is interested!

sussex2 said:
I'm not sure about the sun dogers but the rest of you can have a very happy time.
Am happy to supply vast buckets of very good Catalan red if anyone, excepting the submersibles, is interested!
So, you've excluded the Diesel Dinosaurs, does that mean the submariners can come and play?

PS, much better wine from here in Andalucia................ :wink:

sussex2 said:
In that case you can ram your wine up your prolapsed ring piece but have a good 'un anyway you fetid breathed moron :wink:

Yuletide felicitations to the rest of you (including skimmers but not WAFU's :wink: )

oh and you as well Stan whinging cnut

WreckerL said:
sussex2 said:
In that case you can ram your wine up your prolapsed ring piece but have a good 'un anyway you fetid breathed moron :wink:

Yuletide felicitations to the rest of you (including skimmers but not WAFU's :wink: )

oh and you as well Stan whinging cnut

That's a pretty good description of most Catalans but you forgot the bit about being as tight as a ducks arse - and not a prolapsed one either :lol:

SONAR-BENDER said:
sussex2 said:
So, you've excluded the Diesel Dinosaurs, does that mean the submariners can come and play?

PS, much better wine from here in Andalucia................ :wink:
I was only trying to make sure there'd be some left for polite folk like ex ROs :roll:
I'll be in Andalucia next month so will have to see if you are right about the wine. I'll give it a fair bash anyway...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Blue Jokes 0
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
brazenhussy Diamond Lil's 8